Market Focus: Storm Watch
- Oct 19 How China’s Skewed Sex Ratio Is Making President Xi’s Job a Whole Lot Harder by The Conversation
- Oct 19 Conference Board Leading Index Sees First Decline in Over a Year by Jill Mislinski
- Oct 18 Kirkuk: Asking the Next Big Questions by Stratfor
- Oct 18 Paulsen: Tax Cut May Lead to Overheating, Help to End Bull Market by FS Staff
- Oct 16 How Debt Is Keeping the Lights Off in Puerto Rico by Independent Institute
- Oct 13 Navigating Aberrant Data by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Oct 13 Market History and Metaphors by David Kotok
- Oct 11 In a Cashless World, You'd Better Pray the Power Never Goes Out by Mises Institute
- Oct 10 Passive Index Funds and the Concentration of Risk by FS Staff
- Oct 10 The Profoundly Personal Impact of the National Debt on Our Retirements by Daniel Amerman CFA
4Q Geopolitical Forecast With Stratfor’s Rodger Baker
Oct 19 – Rodger Baker, Vice President of Strategic Analysis at Stratfor, provides an update on the latest developments with US and North Korea, China’s economy, and evolving international trade negotiations. Read their daily...
Can Your Portfolio Afford Another Crash?
Oct 16 – The stock market is hitting record highs, consumer confidence is the strongest in 10 years, and most believe the economy is doing well. Is this the time to take profits and cash out? In today’s Lifetime Income podcast, we discuss the impact stock market...
The Meltup Before the Meltdown
Oct 14 – In today’s Big Picture podcast, Financial Sense Newshour discusses the possibility of a further meltup in the stock market and how these often precede a meltdown. Then, in the second half, we take a look at “The Disruptors”: companies driving technological change...
Jonathan Krinsky on Synchronized Upturn; Marc Chandler on Currencies, Dollar
Oct 14 – Ryan Puplava, CEO of PFS Group, covers this week’s market-moving events. Jonathan Krinsky, Chief Market Technician at MKM Partners, discusses the rally in stock markets around the globe and offers his forecast on gold, commodities, energy, and...