Market Focus: Markets
- Oct 19 Gold Price Rallies as China Fears 'Minsky Moment' by Adrian Ash
- Oct 19 Great Expectations – Stock Market Breaks 2017 Pattern in Strong Pre-Earnings Rally by Kurt Kallaus
- Oct 18 Paulsen: Tax Cut May Lead to Overheating, Help to End Bull Market by FS Staff
- Oct 17 Gary Cohn Is Concerned About Wall Street Clearinghouses – Blockchain Is Already Fixing It by Mises Institute
- Oct 17 Global Growth Cues Abound by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Oct 16 Krinsky: We're Seeing a Global Market Breakout by FS Staff
- Oct 16 Is the Fed Setting Itself up to Fail in the Next Recession? by Tim Duy PhD
- Oct 16 Predicting Dow One Million – Was Warren Buffett Being Bold or Overly Cautious? by Daniel Amerman CFA
- Oct 13 Market History and Metaphors by David Kotok
- Oct 10 Passive Index Funds and the Concentration of Risk by FS Staff
- Oct 06 October Macro Update: Hurricanes End 83-Month Employment Expansion by Urban Carmel
- Oct 06 Gold and Yen at Key Inflection Points; Watch for Possible Breakdown by Chris Puplava
- Oct 05 Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies Continue to Weather the Storm by Monty Guild Tony Danaher
- Oct 05 Extreme Greed! CNN Fear & Greed Index at New Multi-Year Highs by FS Staff
- Oct 04 Caroline Miller: Bond Yields Set to Rise, Inflation Measures to Pick Up by FS Staff
The Meltup Before the Meltdown
Oct 14 – In today’s Big Picture podcast, Financial Sense Newshour discusses the possibility of a further meltup in the stock market and how these often precede a meltdown. Then, in the second half, we take a look at “The Disruptors”: companies driving technological change...
The Concentration of Risk
Oct 7 – It seems like the financial crisis is a distant memory. Most investors think things are OK and actually feeling pretty good as the stock market continues to hit new highs. In today’s Big Picture, Jim Puplava and John Loeffler...
Autumn Storms: Watch for Signs and Prepare
Sep 9 – In today’s Big Picture podcast, Jim Puplava looks at the storms that are gathering and what this could mean for the markets. In the second part of our program, we reiterate the importance of disaster preparedness following...
Big Picture: As Good As It Gets – We’re Still Dancing
Aug 5 – For the US, things are looking pretty good. The Stock market is hitting records, the economy picked up in the second quarter, unemployment is the lowest in decades, wages are rising, and oil prices are stable with gasoline prices still remaining...