Market Focus: Energy
- Oct 12 Energy Analyst: "Meaningful Upside" for Oil Prices, Market Being Driven by "Fake News" by FS Staff
- Oct 10 The “Amazon Effect” Is Coming to Oil Markets by Oil Price
- Oct 04 India Set to Become World’s Fastest Growing Energy Market by Oil Price
- Oct 02 Stratfor Worldview’s 2017 Fourth Quarter Forecast for Geopolitical Developments by Stratfor
- Oct 02 Dear Elon Musk: Your Dazzling Mars Plan Overlooks Some Big Nontechnical Hurdles by The Conversation
- Sep 26 Solar Costs Are Dropping Much Faster Than Expected by Oil Price
- Sep 26 Dan Steffens: Energy Sector Making a Comeback by FS Staff
- Sep 22 Trump’s October Surprise Supports Oil by Kurt Kallaus
- Sep 21 Bay Area Sues Big Oil for Billions by Oil Price
- Sep 20 New Record: Electric Bus Goes 1,101 Miles on a Single Charge by Danielle Park
Big Picture: Two Minute Warning or Overtime
Sep 16 – The economy is in the 9th year of recovery, which makes it the third longest economic recovery on record. Also, valuations are currently the second highest level in history. In today’s Big Picture podcast, we ask if...
Big Picture: As Good As It Gets – We’re Still Dancing
Aug 5 – For the US, things are looking pretty good. The Stock market is hitting records, the economy picked up in the second quarter, unemployment is the lowest in decades, wages are rising, and oil prices are stable with gasoline prices still remaining...
Big Picture: The Reflation Trade; Oil Is Not Well
Jun 24 – In today’s Big Picture, Jim Puplava explains the tidal forces of inflation and deflation, and how that relates to the “reflation trade” that started after Trump won office. Jim discusses the impact of oil prices, stimulus, the yield curve...
Jim Puplava Answers Your Questions on Peak Oil, Gold, and More
May 20 – Today, we go “On the Record” and answer listener emails and questions on everything under the sun, including the US stock market, dividend-paying stocks, recession, who do we follow?, peak oil, gold, and much, much more.