Market Focus: Economy
- Oct 19 How China’s Skewed Sex Ratio Is Making President Xi’s Job a Whole Lot Harder by The Conversation
- Oct 19 Conference Board Leading Index Sees First Decline in Over a Year by Jill Mislinski
- Oct 19 Great Expectations – Stock Market Breaks 2017 Pattern in Strong Pre-Earnings Rally by Kurt Kallaus
- Oct 19 The Global Macro Renaissance by Alex Barrow
- Oct 18 Paulsen: Tax Cut May Lead to Overheating, Help to End Bull Market by FS Staff
- Oct 17 Global Growth Cues Abound by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Oct 16 Is the Fed Setting Itself up to Fail in the Next Recession? by Tim Duy PhD
- Oct 13 Navigating Aberrant Data by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Oct 13 Consumer Sentiment Surges to Highest Level in 13 Years by Jill Mislinski
- Oct 13 Market History and Metaphors by David Kotok
- Oct 13 California Allows Fully Autonomous (No Driver Present) Vehicle Tests by Michael Shedlock
- Oct 13 These Feminist Economists Are Right about GDP by Mises Institute
- Oct 11 India’s Aadhaar Program and the Future of Biometrics by Global Risk Insights
- Oct 11 NFIB Small Business Survey: Index Tumbles in September by Jill Mislinski
- Oct 11 In a Cashless World, You'd Better Pray the Power Never Goes Out by Mises Institute
4Q Geopolitical Forecast With Stratfor’s Rodger Baker
Oct 19 – Rodger Baker, Vice President of Strategic Analysis at Stratfor, provides an update on the latest developments with US and North Korea, China’s economy, and evolving international trade negotiations. Read their daily...
Rodney Garratt on Fedcoin, Central Bank Cryptocurrencies
Oct 18 – FS Insider speaks with Rod Garratt, a former NY Fed Vice President and Bank for International Settlements technical advisor, on the importance of bitcoin, distributed ledger technology (DLT), the history of how...
Can Your Portfolio Afford Another Crash?
Oct 16 – The stock market is hitting record highs, consumer confidence is the strongest in 10 years, and most believe the economy is doing well. Is this the time to take profits and cash out? In today’s Lifetime Income podcast, we discuss the impact stock market...
The Meltup Before the Meltdown
Oct 14 – In today’s Big Picture podcast, Financial Sense Newshour discusses the possibility of a further meltup in the stock market and how these often precede a meltdown. Then, in the second half, we take a look at “The Disruptors”: companies driving technological change...