Market Focus: Storm Watch
- Mar 27 What Obamacare’s Failure Means for America by Clif Droke
- Mar 27 Stock Market Getting Ready for a BIG Move; Risk to the Downside by Jeffrey D Saut
- Mar 27 Forget ObamaCare, RyanCare, and any Future ReformCare—the Healthcare System Is Completely Broken by Charles Hugh Smith
- Mar 24 Should We Pay Off $20 Trillion in National Debt by Selling Federal Assets? by FS Staff
- Mar 24 Atlanta GDPNow Confirms “Hard” Data Still Disappointing by Patrick O'Hare
- Mar 23 Is Bank Lending a Concern? by Tim Duy PhD
- Mar 22 ITR Economics: 2019 Recession, 2030 Depression by FS Staff
- Mar 22 John Murphy on Intermarket Analysis and the Sequence of Market Peaks by FS Staff
- Mar 21 Don Coxe on Brewing US Pension Crisis, Stimulus vs. Rising Rates by FS Staff
- Mar 20 Market Looking Toppy; Exercise Patience by Jeffrey D Saut
Dan Wantrobski: Stock Market Breadth, Momentum Weakening
Mar 25 – Ryan Puplava covers this week’s events, Dan Wantrobski discusses market technicals, and Ned Schmidt gives an update on the agricultural commodity complex. Dan explains how we are seeing breadth—the number of stocks...
Is Commercial Real Estate in a Bubble and Ready to Burst?
Mar 23 – The commercial real estate market is massive—much larger than the housing market—and our next guest, Gordon Long at Macro Analytics, thinks the retail segment is in a bubble and ready to burst. If so, he argues, it will be much bigger and have more...
How Trump Could Eliminate the US National Debt
Mar 22 - $20 trillion of US debt sounds like a lot and is, in fact, the largest in the world. Then again, the US is also the richest nation on the planet with the federal government owning trillions in assets in the form of land, mineral rights, untapped energy deposits, and...
Elder Scams, Frauds, and Abuse – Don’t Get Fleeced
Mar 20 – There are a lot of scams out there targeting the elderly and this problem continues to grow for two simple reasons: a larger share of our population is aging and they are also living much longer, which means a lot more people suffering from dementia, Alzheimer’s...