Market Focus: Storm Watch
- Feb 05 Chart of the Day: Nonfarm Payrolls and Bank Tightening by FS Staff
- Feb 04 Lakshman on US Slowdown, Shocks, and China by FS Staff
- Feb 03 Why We Won’t Have a “Lehman Moment” in the 2016 Crash by Charles Hugh Smith
- Feb 02 Krinsky on Stock Market: Primary Trend Has Shifted to the Downside by FS Staff
- Feb 01 Global Liquidity Continues to Contract by Cris Sheridan
- Jan 29 Worth Wray on the Single Most Dangerous Catalyst for a Global Financial Crisis by FS Staff
- Jan 28 Eric Hadik on Gold, Oil, and Stocks; Sees Accelerating Crash Cycles in 2016 by FS Staff
- Jan 27 Why Europe's Great Experiment Is Failing by Stratfor
- Jan 26 Jim Bianco: Energy Industry "Dead-Man Drilling" Into Bankruptcy by FS Staff
- Jan 21 Three Charts that Predicted the Current Downturn...and Have Yet to Recover by Cris Sheridan
ECRI’s Lakshman Achuthan: US Economic Slowdown Underway; Fed Too Late on Rate Hikes
Feb 4 – A US economic slowdown is underway, says Lakshman Achuthan, co-founder of the Economic Cycle Research Institute, adding that the Fed waited too long to hike rates. Lakshman discusses US economic trends, prospects...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Financial Tremors and Monetary Shockwaves
Jan 30 – This week on the Big Picture, Jim and John dissect the latest statement from the Federal Reserve, and then look ahead, discussing if the Fed’s plans for raising rates in 2016 are realistic, given economic weakness, market...
Neil Dutta: Global Economy Not Collapsing, Risk of US Recession Still Low
Jan 20 – Neil Dutta explains Renaissance Macro’s economic outlook for the US and around the globe. Neil says the weakness felt in the fourth quarter was largely due to a sharp inventory correction, which is likely to be reversed this year, and...
Jim Bianco Sees Oil Prices Staying Low Until Oil Companies Forced Into Bankruptcy
Jan 15 – Jim Bianco, President of Bianco Research, says oil companies are engaged in “dead man drilling,” having to produce enough oil to service their debt, which pushes prices lower, or stop producing and go out of business. He ultimately sees...