Market Focus: Storm Watch
- Jul 28 Should Investors Fear China’s Anti-American Protests? by Global Risk Insights
- Jul 28 Expert: Global Investors Fleeing Negative Rates for "Risky Instruments" by FS Staff
- Jul 27 Everything Hinges on Inflation (Expectations) by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Jul 27 Oil Extends Losses as EIA Reports Filling Inventories by Oil Price
- Jul 26 Why Pokemon Go Scares Middle Eastern Governments by Global Risk Insights
- Jul 26 US Housing Recovery Continues, Though Headwinds Remain by FS Staff
- Jul 25 Martin Armstrong: Throw Out the Fundamentals—Negative Rates Could Push the Dow Up to 40,000 by FS Staff
- Jul 25 Atlantic Divergence in Monetary Policy as US Economy Outpaces EU by Global Risk Insights
- Jul 22 Sovereign Debt Downgrades Accelerate in 2016 by Monty Guild Tony Danaher
- Jul 22 An Upside Down World by Chris Puplava
OMFIF’s David Marsh: Bank of Japan Stands to Make “Enormous” Losses
Jul 28 – David Marsh, Managing Director and Co-Founder of the Official Monetary and Financial Institutions Forum (OMFIF) in London, discusses their recently released Global Public Investor report (see here), and says that central banks...
Stratfor's Reva Goujon: Europe Fragmentation Accelerating Post-Brexit
Jul 27 – Reva Goujon, VP of Global Analysis at Stratfor, provides an overview of the major geopolitical developments around the globe and also discusses their third quarter forecast (see here) with FS Insider. To receive their free...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Helicopter Money, Rising Debt and the Next Crisis
Jul 23 – In the first topic on the Big Picture this week, “Helicopter Money, Rising Debt and the Next Crisis”, Jim and John discuss the Fed’s efforts to stimulate the economy, without great success thus far. There is now a discussion of some form of...
Martin Armstrong on Dow 40,000, Trump Win, and Collapse of the Euro
Jul 22 – Martin Armstrong, international speaker, renowned economist, and creator of the widely-cited Economic Confidence Model, discusses a wide range of issues with Financial Sense, including his second and third price targets for...