Market Focus: Storm Watch
- Apr 29 Warning: Hawkishness Ahead by Tim Duy PhD
- Apr 27 Exit the Dragon – China’s Debt Is Everyone’s Problem by Stratfor
- Apr 26 Lessons from Japan: Decades of Decay, Endless Monetary Expansion by Charles Hugh Smith
- Apr 26 15 Warning Signs of Possible Market Top, Recession Next Year by FS Staff
- Apr 25 Uncertain Global Growth and Policy Environment by BCA Research
- Apr 22 Is Wall Street Cyber Secure? by Global Risk Insights
- Apr 22 Is the Dollar’s Major Bull Run Over? by Marc Chandler
- Apr 22 Chart of the Day: With Stocks Near All-Time Highs, Financial Stress Turns Negative by FS Staff
- Apr 21 Candidates Confirm: No Crash This Year by Clif Droke
- Apr 21 8th Year Presidential Cycle Predicts Trouble for the Rest of 2016 by FS Staff
Dr. Peter Vincent Pry: EMPs, Not Climate Change, Greatest Existential Threat to Society
Apr 29 – “An electromagnetic pulse (EMP) is perhaps the greatest existential threat to North America and modern electronic civilization everywhere,” says Dr. Peter Vincent Pry, Executive Director of the Congressional EMP Commission and...
2016 Market and Economic Outlook With Chris Puplava
Apr 27 – PFS Group’s Chief Investment Officer, Chris Puplava, offers a detailed outlook of the US economy and explains why, if current trends continue, there are growing signs for a major market top this year and a possible US recession in 2017.
Stock Trader Almanac’s Jeffrey Hirsch on 8th Year Presidential Cycle, “Worst Six Months”
Apr 22 – Jeffrey Hirsch of the highly popular Stock Trader’s Almanac gives an update on the bearish 8th Year Presidential Cycle (underway this year), whether it’s playing out as seen in the past, and why his company issued a sell signal on...
Jacob Olidort on ISIS, Salafism, and the Game Theory of Terrorism
Apr 14 – In today’s broadcast, Dr. Jacob Olidort explains the game theory of terrorism, the roots of ISIS’ beliefs, how they differ from other Islamist organizations, and the implications in terms of strategic planning and the use of military force.