Market Focus: Storm Watch
- Dec 09 EU: Central Bank Will Continue Quantitative Easing Next Year by Stratfor
- Dec 09 California’s Growing Public Pension Crisis by Independent Institute
- Dec 08 The Great Middle Class Revolt Gets Bigger by Clif Droke
- Dec 08 Irexit: Ireland May Have to Consider Leaving the EU by Christopher Quigley
- Dec 07 The Imminent Multi-Trillion Dollar Surge In Social Security & Medicare Costs by Daniel Amerman CFA
- Dec 06 Why Is China So Upset About Trump’s Taiwan Call – And Could It Lead to War? by The Conversation
- Dec 06 Are Fiscal Stimulus Expectations Too High? by ValueWalk
- Dec 06 Dallas Pension Showdown: Mayor Seeks to “Target Those Who Got Rich From System” by Michael Shedlock
- Dec 05 Dollar Comes Back Bid, but Still Vulnerable to Corrective Pressures by Marc Chandler
- Dec 05 December Macro Update: Employment Growth Is Decelerating by Urban Carmel
Neil Dutta on US Economic Outlook, Risks of “Too Much Fiscal Stimulus”
Dec 8 – Renaissance Macro’s Neil Dutta joins FS Insider to discuss his outlook and assessment of US manufacturing, the service sector, housing, wage growth, employment, the wider global economy, and the risks coming from too much fiscal...
Stratfor’s Reva Goujon: Major Geopolitical Changes Coming in 2017
Dec 2 – Reva Goujon, VP of Global Analysis at Stratfor, discusses the potential implications of a Trump presidency in terms of trade, geopolitics, and foreign policy. She also goes through the major events and potential stress points for...
Macro Ops’ Tyler Kling: Bond Market Has Peaked; Watch US Dollar!
Dec 1 – US bond yields reached their all-time low in July of this year, just weeks after Tyler Kling warned listeners of asymmetrical risks facing bond investors on our show. Today, we get an update from Tyler regarding bonds...
Andrew Scott on "The 100-Year Life: Living and Working in an Age of Longevity”
Nov 29 – Jim welcomes Professor Andrew Scott, Professor of Economics at the London Business School, and co-author of The 100-Year Life. Professor Scott notes that with every new decade, lifespan is now increasing by 2-3 years, and a child born in 2007 has a 50%...