Market Focus: Storm Watch
- Nov 23 Oil Jobs Lost: 250,000 and Counting, Texas Likely to See Massive Layoffs Soon by Oil Price
- Nov 23 Matthew Mather's Darknet Shows Reality Is Not Far From Fiction by FS Staff
- Nov 20 Schengen Is Cracking – Can the EU Withstand the Pressure? by Global Risk Insights
- Nov 19 Experts See Low Oil Prices for Decades to Come as US Shale Boom Goes Global by FS Staff
- Nov 18 G20 Talks Dominated by Paris Attacks by Global Risk Insights
- Nov 17 Is a Major Global Economic Recession on our Doorstep? by FS Staff
- Nov 16 Paris Attacks: The Acuity of Hindsight by Stratfor
- Nov 16 Well-Known Technician Still Sticking to His Bearish Call by FS Staff
- Nov 13 Stock Market at Make or Break Moment by Puru Saxena
- Nov 13 Laurence Kotlikoff on "Pernicious" Changes to Social Security by FS Staff
Stratfor’s Reva Bhalla on Far-Reaching Impacts of Paris Attacks
Nov 25 – Stratfor’s Reva Bhalla explains the far-reaching impacts of the recent terrorist attacks, how they are helping to accelerate the ongoing disintegration of the European Union, and some of the key economic and geopolitical issues being faced in Europe and elsewhere. Reva is a leading...
How Real Is the ISIS threat in America? Dan Gordon on “Day of the Dead: Book One – Gaza”
Nov 21 – Jim welcomes Dan Gordon, author, Hollywood screenwriter and a veteran of 40 years of service in the Israel Defense Force. Dan calls his new book, Day of the Dead, “a clarion call to a clear and present danger”. Ripped from today's headlines, the book is a “tale of espionage...
Dr. Gary Shilling: Age of Deleveraging to Last the Rest of the Decade
Nov 13 – Jim welcomes back Gary Shilling PhD, president of A. Gary Shilling & Co, and publisher of Insight. Gary and Jim discuss the current economic environment in China and if it will continue to devalue its currency against the dollar. They also discuss the slow growth recovery in the US and how...
Big Picture Special Edition: Don Coxe on Geopolitical Threats and George Gilder on Information Theory
Nov 7 – In a special edition of the Big Picture, we reprise two compelling FS Insider interviews, featuring Dox Coxe and George Gilder. In a wide-ranging conversation, Don Coxe and Jim discuss geopolitical threats around the globe, the economic situation in China...