Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Feb 25 Changing Trends: Stocks, Bonds, Gold, the U.S. Dollar, and Oil by Cris Sheridan
- Feb 18 Gary Dorsch: Gold to Stay Capped as Chinese Buyers Move Into Stocks by FS Staff
- Feb 17 Misconceptions About Gold by Pater Tenebrarum
- Feb 13 Is Gold’s Pullback Another Buying Opportunity? by Sy Harding
- Feb 06 Gold Tanks on Strong U.S. Jobs Report by Adrian Ash
- Feb 06 Oil Playing Games with Geopolitical Chessboard; Will We See a Repeat '98 Ruble Crisis? by FS Staff
- Feb 05 Long-Term Relationship Between Gold, Oil Challenged by Clif Droke
- Feb 02 Gold Gets Safe Haven Bids But COMEX Has Stopping Power by Taki Tsaklanos
- Jan 29 Gold Falls on Deflation Concerns by Adrian Ash
- Jan 23 Global QE and the Gold Price by Clif Droke
Technician Richard Dickson: Buying and Selling Pressure in Balance – No Signs of a Market Top
Feb 28 – Jim welcomes back Richard Dickson, Chief Market Analyst at Lowry Research. Richard sees no signs of a market top, although the transportation sector is currently lagging. He notes that the Advance/Decline line is...
John Kaiser: Gold Rising Now on Geopolitical Risk
Feb 5 – Jim welcomes back John Kaiser, Founder of Kaiser Research Online. John and Jim discuss the current environment for gold and the precious metals producers. John sees gold rising currently...
Puru Saxena: Central Banks Nowhere Close to Assassinating Bull Market
Jan 30 – Cris Sheridan welcomes Puru Saxena, Editor of Money Matters and Founder of Puru Saxena Ltd. in Hong Kong. Puru gives his outlook on stocks, bonds, real estate, metals, energy, commodities...
Kevin Kerr: The High Cost of Low Oil Prices
Jan 14 – Cris Sheridan welcomes Kevin Kerr of Kerr Trading International. Kevin has been trading commodities professionally over 20 years. Kevin and Cris discuss the dramatic slide in the price of oil, and how low it could continue.