Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Jul 29 Best Gold & Silver Forecasters Revise 2016 Targets Sharply Higher by Adrian Ash
- Jul 27 Gold Bullion Jumps Before Fed Rate Decision and Durable Goods Plunge by Adrian Ash
- Jul 25 Martin Armstrong: Throw Out the Fundamentals—Negative Rates Could Push the Dow Up to 40,000 by FS Staff
- Jul 21 Gold Investment Slows, Soft Summer 'Risks $1300' But Bond Defaults 'Will Spike' as Japan, Eurozone Deny Fresh Stimulus by Adrian Ash
- Jul 20 Stoeferle: Helicopter Money Coming and It Will Boost Gold Market to New Highs by FS Staff
- Jul 14 Gold Prices Sink to 2-Week Low as Brexit-UK Gets No Rate Cut or New QE from Bank of England by Adrian Ash
- Jul 06 Chinese Day Traders Fuel Rally in Silver Says Saxo Bank by Michael Shedlock
- Jun 27 Dr. Keith Barron on Helicopter Drops, Gold, and Brexit by FS Staff
- Jun 20 Charts: MASSIVE Speculative Bets on Gold - Bremain Vote Could Lead to Major Selloff by Cris Sheridan
- Jun 15 Why June 2016 Is the Most Important Month of the Decade for Gold by Taki Tsaklanos
Sandy Jadeja: The Next Few Months Will Be Very Important
Jul 29 – Sandy Jadeja, Chief Market Strategist at Core Spreads in the UK, says three dates will be very important to watch in coming months which may cause a problem for the markets. He also offers his outlook on oil and gold.
Ron Stoeferle on Gold’s New Bull Market, Helicopter Money, and More
Jul 20 – Ronald Stoeferle, Managing Director at Incrementum and co-author of Austrian School for Investors, discusses his latest In Gold We Trust Report with Financial Sense, including his price objective for gold in the years...
Ralph Acampora: S&P 500 Breakout Significant – Begin to Accumulate
Jul 16 – Jim welcomes back legendary technician Ralph Acampora, Director of Tactical Investments at Altaira Wealth Management. Ralph believes the recent breakout to new all-time highs in the S&P 500 was significant, after over 18 months of...
Jonathan Krinsky: Bullish Trends Continue, But Financials Are the “Elephant in the Room”
Jul 9 – Jim welcomes back Jonathan Krinsky CMT, Chief Market Technician at MKM Partners. While Jonathan believes the trends remain bullish, he sees the market set up for a pause or consolidation at these levels. He specifically discusses...