Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Apr 19 Gold Bullion Slips Again from 'MAJOR' Hurdle of 2011 Downtrend as IMF Raises Global GDP Forecasts by Adrian Ash
- Apr 04 Gold Bullion Hits Trump Highs as Real Bond Yields Fall, Le Pen Win 'Unlikely But Dramatic' by Adrian Ash
- Mar 30 Barry Bannister’s Comprehensive Macro Outlook Suggests Bear Market in 2019 by FS Staff
- Mar 30 Gold Price Stuck Below 200-Day MA as Merkel Snubs May, China 'Tries to Curb Bubbles' by Adrian Ash
- Mar 24 Should We Pay Off $20 Trillion in National Debt by Selling Federal Assets? by FS Staff
- Mar 22 John Murphy on Intermarket Analysis and the Sequence of Market Peaks by FS Staff
- Mar 16 Gold Prices +3% as Fed Rate Rise Lags Inflation, Dollar Falls, Greek Debt Deadlines Loom by Adrian Ash
- Mar 14 Avi Gilburt: Major Whipsaws Ahead by FS Staff
- Mar 08 Gold Price Hits 5-Week Low as Dollar Gains on ADP Jobs Data, Trade Deficit 'Looms' by Adrian Ash
- Mar 01 Gold Stumbles, Dollar Strengthens as Market Prices in March Rate Hike by Adrian Ash
Dave Nicoski: Global Markets Firing on All Cylinders
Apr 1 – Dave Nicoski of Vermilion Technical Research explains how global markets are now in sync with international stocks performing well and investors pouring money into index ETFs. Dave discusses the strongest and weakest areas of the market...
John Murphy on Intermarket Analysis; Don Coxe on Bonds, US Pension Crisis
Mar 18 – Ryan Puplava covers this week’s events; John Murphy—technician, author, and pioneer of intermarket analysis—discusses the outlook on bonds, stocks, and commodities; and Don Coxe at Coxe Advisors warns of anomalies in the bond market and a building...
Felix Zulauf on Europe, China, Stock Market Outlook and More
Mar 17 – In today's podcast, legendary fund manager Felix Zulauf, head of Zulauf Consulting, provides his global macro outlook tying together political events, currency movements, and how specific investments and asset classes will likely be impacted in coming months...
The Next Big Thing – Infrastructure
Mar 11 – In 2002, Jim Puplava wrote “The Next Big Thing,” explaining how natural resources, commodities, and precious metals were the next long-term investments. Today, he outlines why “The Next Big Thing” is infrastructure with governments expected to spend...