Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Mar 30 Gold Prices 'Somewhat Bearish' After Short-Covering Rally by Adrian Ash
- Mar 24 Felix Zulauf: Asset Prices Will Continue to Inflate as China Joins the Party Next by FS Staff
- Mar 23 Our Top 10 Must-Listen Broadcasts for 2015 by FS Staff
- Mar 20 "Wall of Money" Hitting Market Before 2016-2017 Global Crisis by FS Staff
- Mar 19 France Limits Cash Transactions to €1,000, Puts Restrictions on Gold by Michael Shedlock
- Mar 18 Is There a Bubble Brewing in Biotech? by FS Staff
- Mar 18 Fed Loses "Patient," Wall Street Says, "I'm Cured!" by Bill Fleckenstein
- Mar 11 Buyers Fail to Support Collapsing Gold Price with Skyrocketing Dollar by Adrian Ash
- Mar 06 Gold & Silver Prices Erase 2015 Gains as Dollar Surges by Adrian Ash
- Feb 25 Changing Trends: Stocks, Bonds, Gold, the U.S. Dollar, and Oil by Cris Sheridan
John Butler on Excessive Leverage, Shadow Banking, Europe and China
Mar 31 – Cris Sheridan welcomes John Butler, Chief Investment Officer at Amphora Commodities Alpha Fund in London. John explains the battle taking place in Europe, and why Canada served as a blueprint for Europe’s current problems...
Adrian Ash on London Gold Fix, Manipulation, and Chinese Banks
Mar 25 – Cris Sheridan welcomes Adrian Ash, Head of Research at BullionVault in London. Adrian talks about the 100-year-old gold fix in London, how corruption charges led to its demise, and whether the inclusion of Chinese banks into...
Felix Zulauf: Bull Market Has Further to Go, but Storm Clouds on the Horizon
Mar 20 – Jim is pleased to welcome back Felix Zulauf, Founder and President of Zulauf Asset Management AG in Zug, Switzerland and a member of Barron’s Roundtable for over 20 years. In a wide-ranging discussion...
Avi Gilburt: Gold Likely to Bottom in 2015 - Could Fall to $1000 or Lower
Mar 10 – Cris Sheridan welcomes Avi Gilburt, founder of ElliottWaveTrader.net, a live trading room and member forum focusing on Elliott Wave market analysis. Avi and Cris discuss the gold market, as well as...