Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Aug 22 Gold Is the Money of Kings, Debt the Money of Slaves by FS Staff
- Aug 19 Has the 2014-2016 Crisis Window Been Delayed? by FS Staff
- Aug 15 News: Gold Takes a Momentary Hit; Soros Bets on Stock Crash; Ukraine Destroys Armored Russian Convoy by FS Staff
- Aug 13 What Has Been Supporting Gold Prices? by Sober Look
- Aug 08 Deflation’s Final Curtain Call by Clif Droke
- Jul 28 Like Dripping Silver Icicles by Keith Weiner
- Jul 23 Avi Gilburt: Gold Could Break Below $1000; Sees Sharp Decline in Stocks Before Final Top by FS Staff
- Jul 16 Ronald Stoeferle: Gold Bottoming; Higher Inflation Ahead by FS Staff
- Jul 11 Gold and the Ghost of Bail-Ins Past by Alasdair Macleod
- Jul 07 Tom McClellan on July Selloff, Bull Market Peak, and Gold Bottom by FS Staff
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On The Record
In a special late summer edition of “On The Record”, John interviews Jim on a range of economic topics, starting with his views on the Crisis Window of 2014-2016, Peak Oil, and precious metals. Jim also gives his views on the theme of “Advantage America” and the growing manufacturing and energy renaissance in the U.S., as well as the rapid advances in...
John Kaiser: Strong Economic Growth – The Real Driver of Gold Prices
Jim welcomes back John Kaiser, Founder of Kaiser Research Online. They discuss cross currents in the gold market, and how gold is not yet in line with an economic recovery. John believes that strong economic growth is the best long-term driver of gold prices.
Jean-Marie Eveillard: Value Investing - Why It Holds Sway in Today’s Treacherous Landscape
Jim welcomes back Jean-Marie Eveillard, Senior Adviser, Portfolio Management at First Eagle Funds. A legendary value investor, Jean-Marie received a Lifetime Achievement Award from Morningstar in 2003 for building one of the most successful long-term records in the investment business.
Frank Holmes: Bet on America – There Are Always Opportunities Out There
Jim welcomes back Frank Holmes, CEO and chief investment officer of U.S. Global Investors. Frank and Jim cover a number to subjects, including the gold market, gold stocks, the stock market and the opportunities that still abound in America for investors. Frank notes the...