Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Feb 08 Gold Is Spiking – Here’s Why by Sober Look
- Feb 03 Gold to Beat Stocks? by Axel G Merk
- Jan 28 Eric Hadik on Gold, Oil, and Stocks; Sees Accelerating Crash Cycles in 2016 by FS Staff
- Jan 14 Hyperinflation Yes, But Not Where We Expected by Keith M Barron PhD
- Jan 06 Great Graphic: Is Gold Breaking Out? by Marc Chandler
- Dec 28 Brian Pretti Cautions Investors on Stock Market - Prepare for Any Outcome by FS Staff
- Dec 22 Jeff Christian Sees Revival in the Gold Market 2016 and Beyond by FS Staff
- Dec 14 Gold/Silver Ratio Jumps Near 6-Year High as 'Fed Aftermath Begins Early' by Adrian Ash
- Dec 10 Louise Yamada: Stocks in a Major Topping Process; Oil May Hit $32 by FS Staff
- Dec 04 Space Act Could Open Door to Multi-Trillion Dollar Industry by Global Risk Insights
Technician Tracy Knudsen: Our Indicators Tell Us We’re in a Bear Market
Feb 13 – Jim welcomes Tracy Knudsen CMT, Senior Analyst at Lowry Research. Tracy notes that Lowry’s key indicators of selling pressure and buying power tell her that we are now in a bear market. And as long as the buying power indicator stays at...
Technician Jonathan Krinsky: We’re Seeing Primary Downtrends for Most Global Markets
Jan 30 – Jim welcomes back Jonathan Krinsky CMT, Chief Market Technician at MKM Partners. Jonathan believes that while we may get a relief rally for the S&P 500, there is ongoing deterioration in the market. He notes there is a possibility...
Eric Hadik: Gold Will Shine in 2016
Jan 27 – Eric Hadik, founder of INSIIDE Track Trading, explains the importance of cycles, including a 40-year cycle that peaked in 2014, his outlook for the market, and why he thinks 2016 will be a “golden year”.
Technician John Kosar: We Are Breaking 2009 Uptrends Both Here and Overseas
Jan 23 – Jim welcomes back John Kosar CMT, Director of Research at Asbury Research LLC. John notes that long-term technical uptrends, dating to the beginning of the bull market in 2009 are breaking down, not just in the US but in overseas markets...