Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Sep 22 Gold Price Heads for Another $75 Quarterly Gain as Fed Holds Rates, UN Warns of 'Crisis Part 3' by Adrian Ash
- Sep 21 Gold Prices Rise Before Fed as Yen Defies Bank of Japan's Urgent New Inflation Plan by Adrian Ash
- Sep 07 Gold Bars Flood Into GLD as Odds of Fed Rate-Rise Fade by Adrian Ash
- Aug 30 Gold Bars Near 5-Week Dollar Low as Fed's 'Full Employment' Rate-Rise Hints Meet 'Falling Inflation' by Adrian Ash
- Aug 22 Felix Zulauf Sees Final Leg of the Bull Market by FS Staff
- Aug 08 A License to Print Money by Keith M Barron PhD
- Aug 05 Economic Rebound Needs Oil & Copper Inflation by Kurt Kallaus
- Aug 04 Gold Prices Jump on $220bn of New UK QE and Record-Low Rates by Adrian Ash
- Aug 02 Gold & Silver Gain as Stocks & Bonds Drop, JGBs Make 'Bazooka' Move, Euro Banks 'Brutal' by Adrian Ash
- Jul 29 Best Gold & Silver Forecasters Revise 2016 Targets Sharply Higher by Adrian Ash
Dave Nicoski: Bond Bubble Poses Greatest Risk to Structural Bull Market
Sep 24 – Dave Nicoski of Vermilion Technical Research provides his outlook on “recoupling” global markets and explains why a growing bond bubble presents the greatest threat to investors. Also, later in the podcast, John Ing, CEO of...
Craig Johnson: Sticking to My Guns for a Positive Year-End
Sep 10 – After Ryan Puplava’s weekly market wrap-up, Jim interviews Craig Johnson, Senior Technical Research Analyst at Piper Jaffray, who explains why he’s sticking to his bullish call on stocks, what sectors he favors, and...
Erin Heim’s Technical Outlook on Stocks, Gold, Oil, and More
Sep 1 – Erin Heim of StockCharts.com goes in-depth with FS Insider discussing Decision Point’s technical outlook on the US stock market, gold, oil, and more. Erin also explains the use of technical buy and sell signals, how technicians...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On The Record (Part 1)
Aug 27 – This week on the Big Picture, John asks Jim questions from listeners and elsewhere in another edition of On The Record. This is the first of a two-part discussion highlighting Jim’s current thinking on a number of different topics.