Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Mar 24 Should We Pay Off $20 Trillion in National Debt by Selling Federal Assets? by FS Staff
- Mar 22 John Murphy on Intermarket Analysis and the Sequence of Market Peaks by FS Staff
- Mar 16 Gold Prices +3% as Fed Rate Rise Lags Inflation, Dollar Falls, Greek Debt Deadlines Loom by Adrian Ash
- Mar 14 Avi Gilburt: Major Whipsaws Ahead by FS Staff
- Mar 08 Gold Price Hits 5-Week Low as Dollar Gains on ADP Jobs Data, Trade Deficit 'Looms' by Adrian Ash
- Mar 01 Gold Stumbles, Dollar Strengthens as Market Prices in March Rate Hike by Adrian Ash
- Feb 24 The Problem with Gold-Backed Currencies by Charles Hugh Smith
- Feb 21 Gold Price 'Struggling' as Trump 'Set to Sway' Fed Interest Rates by Adrian Ash
- Feb 13 What Is Good for the Dollar Is Bad for Gold by Marc Chandler
- Feb 08 Gold Price Over $1240, Regains 'Trump Dump' in Euros as 'Disunity' Spreads in France, Italy, Scotland by Adrian Ash
John Murphy on Intermarket Analysis; Don Coxe on Bonds, US Pension Crisis
Mar 18 – Ryan Puplava covers this week’s events; John Murphy—technician, author, and pioneer of intermarket analysis—discusses the outlook on bonds, stocks, and commodities; and Don Coxe at Coxe Advisors warns of anomalies in the bond market and a building...
Felix Zulauf on Europe, China, Stock Market Outlook and More
Mar 17 – In today's podcast, legendary fund manager Felix Zulauf, head of Zulauf Consulting, provides his global macro outlook tying together political events, currency movements, and how specific investments and asset classes will likely be impacted in coming months...
The Next Big Thing – Infrastructure
Mar 11 – In 2002, Jim Puplava wrote “The Next Big Thing,” explaining how natural resources, commodities, and precious metals were the next long-term investments. Today, he outlines why “The Next Big Thing” is infrastructure with governments expected to spend...
Craig Johnson on Stocks, Bonds; Frank Holmes on Gold, Oil
Mar 11 – Ryan Puplava covers this week’s events, Piper Jaffray’s Craig Johnson discusses his outlook on the stock market and bond market in relationship to the three R’s—rates, rotations, and reflation—and Frank Holmes of US Global Investors provides his thoughts...