Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Jan 17 Gold Price Up Through 'Key' $1207 Level as 'Brexit Means UK Out of Single Market' by Adrian Ash
- Jan 12 Gold Stalls at $1205 as Chinese New Year Approaches by Adrian Ash
- Jan 12 Biggest Challenge of 2017 Directly Ahead for Gold, Stocks by Clif Droke
- Jan 06 Gold’s ‘False Dawn’ May Depend on Looming Debt Ceiling by Adrian Ash
- Jan 03 'True Safe Haven' Gold Prices Firm vs. Rising Dollar as Trump Argues Trade War With China by Adrian Ash
- Dec 15 Gold and Silver in Steep Decline as Dollar Surges to Multi-Year Highs by Adrian Ash
- Dec 13 Gold Prices Steady as Bond Yields Retreat Ahead of Fed Rate Decision by Adrian Ash
- Dec 12 Bonds and Gold in Unusual Correlation by Tom McClellan
- Dec 09 Gold Market Hanging on a Razor's Edge by FS Staff
- Dec 09 China Curbs Gold Buying as US Stocks & Dollar Rise Before Fed by Adrian Ash
Gary Dorsch on Stocks, Bonds; Frank Holmes on Gold, Oil
Jan 14 – After this week’s Market Wrap-Up with Ryan Puplava, we are joined by Gary Dorsch of Global Money Trends to discuss his thoughts on stocks vs. bonds and the likely causes of market volatility this year.
Technician Jonathan Krinsky on US Stock Market; Ned Schmidt on Gold, Commodities
Jan 7 – Jonathan Krinsky, Chief Market Technician for MKM Partners, discusses the four “bull market checks”—trend, breadth, momentum, and sentiment—and also provides his outlook on the major sectors to watch for this year. Ned Schmidt, publisher of...
Trace Mayer: Bitcoin Is Seeing Massive Adoption
Dec 16 – At $780, the price of bitcoin has doubled in 2016. Many thought it was just a bubble but bitcoin and blockchain technology expert Trace Mayer says otherwise, explaining everything you need to know about this...
Will the Bull Market Continue in 2017?
Dec 10 – After this week’s market wrap-up with Ryan Puplava, we speak with technician Ari Wald, CFA, CMT, an Executive Director and member of the Institutional Portfolio Strategy team at Oppenheimer & Co., to discuss...