Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Jun 27 Dr. Keith Barron on Helicopter Drops, Gold, and Brexit by FS Staff
- Jun 20 Charts: MASSIVE Speculative Bets on Gold - Bremain Vote Could Lead to Major Selloff by Cris Sheridan
- Jun 15 Why June 2016 Is the Most Important Month of the Decade for Gold by Taki Tsaklanos
- Jun 09 ECB QE Doing Opposite of Objective by Tom McClellan
- Jun 08 Yamada: Professionals Confused Over Stock Market by FS Staff
- Jun 02 FS Insider All-Time Greatest Hits (Kyle Bass, Felix Zulauf, George Gilder, Neil Howe and More) by FS Staff
- May 27 Eric Hadik: 'Seismic Shift' Coming for US Dollar, Gold Market by FS Staff
- May 24 Gold Rush Losing Glitter by Kurt Kallaus
- May 19 Major Cycle Low Upcoming in Gold by Tom McClellan
- May 06 Bianco: Gold a ‘High Yield’ Asset in a Negative Rate World by FS Staff
Peter Boockvar Argues Bear Market Rally Ending, Why Investors Should Be Defensive
Jun 30 – Peter Boockvar, Chief Market Analyst at the Lindsey Group and the Co-CIO at Bookmark Advisors, explains to Financial Sense his outlook on stocks, gold, bonds, commodities, and Fed policy.
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Brexit - The People vs. The Elites
Jun 25 – This week on the Big Picture Jim and John address the historic Brexit election vote in the UK. They discuss who were the winners, and the broader implications now that the UK will be leaving the European Union. Jim also addresses...
Dan Wantrobski: Brave New World of Trading – Sideways Consolidation Periods
Jun 25 – Jim welcomes Dan Wantrobski CMT, Chief Technical Strategist at New Albion Partners. Dan discusses the long consolidation periods, sector rotations and sideways trading ranges that have characterized the markets since late 2014.
Robin Griffiths: Total Returns Will Be Very Modest for Overvalued US Stock Market
Jun 18 – Jim welcomes back Robin Griffiths, Chief Technical Strategist at the ECU Group in London. While Robin believes the S&P 500 index could hit new highs from here, he sees it as overvalued, and believes future returns will be very modest.