Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- May 27 Eric Hadik: 'Seismic Shift' Coming for US Dollar, Gold Market by FS Staff
- May 24 Gold Rush Losing Glitter by Kurt Kallaus
- May 19 Major Cycle Low Upcoming in Gold by Tom McClellan
- May 06 Bianco: Gold a ‘High Yield’ Asset in a Negative Rate World by FS Staff
- Apr 20 CPM Group's Jeff Christian Sees Sharply Higher Gold Prices in the Years Ahead by FS Staff
- Apr 15 In the Words of Dr. Seuss's The Lorax, "Unless..." by Chris Puplava
- Apr 06 Smart Money Gearing Up for Corporate Default Wave by FS Staff
- Apr 05 Interview: Jim Rickards on "The New Case for Gold" by FS Staff
- Apr 04 Market in 'Slow-Grinding Bear' Until 2017, Says Well-Known Technician by FS Staff
- Mar 28 Gold: The "First Wave" in a 40-Year Cycle by FS Staff
Hadik: Full Blown Bull Market in Gold Likely to Resume Later This Year
May 27 – Gold was up 22% at one point this year with the XAU Gold & Silver mining index up over 100%. Eric Hadik, editor, and publisher of INSIIDE Track and The Weekly Re-Lay, gives his outlook on metals and mining in...
Technician Gary Dorsch: Fed Confident US Economy on Steady Ground – Prepared to Raise Rates
May 21 – Cris Sheridan welcomes back technician Gary Dorsch, editor of Global Money Trends. Gary believes the Federal Reserve, in assessing the current steady pace of the US economy, is ready to raise interest rates in June or July.
Ralph Acampora: Cautious Wagers in Bull-Bear Debate
May 14 – Well-known technician Ralph Acampora provides his outlook on the market and explains why he is cautious. Also in this segment, Ryan Puplava has this week’s Market Wrap-up and Greg Weldon covers the commodities market...
Tom McClellan: “Sell in May” Doesn’t Work in Election Years – Look for Market Rally Into July
May 7 – Jim welcomes back Tom McClellan, Editor of McClellan Financial Publications. Tom sees the current pull-back in the S&P 500 as healthy, and after the consolidation is over, he believes we will have more market upside lasting into July.