Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Dec 09 Gold Market Hanging on a Razor's Edge by FS Staff
- Dec 09 China Curbs Gold Buying as US Stocks & Dollar Rise Before Fed by Adrian Ash
- Nov 30 Gold Suffers Sharp Decline as Oil Jumps by Adrian Ash
- Nov 22 Gold Prices Struggle Post-Trump; India 'in Jeopardy' by Adrian Ash
- Nov 18 Gold Prices Flirt with '$1200 Support' as Dollar Soars by Adrian Ash
- Nov 17 Rickards: The Next Crisis Is Coming, and a New World Government May Come With It by FS Staff
- Nov 16 What's Next for Gold? by Axel G Merk
- Nov 11 Gold Prices Plunge 7% as Traders Back ‘Trump Boom’ by Adrian Ash
- Nov 08 Gold Price at 'Key Support' of 200-DMA in 'Quiet Before Storm' of Trump-Clinton Result by Adrian Ash
- Nov 03 Gold Prices Sink, Down 3% vs Surging Pound as UK High Court Says Parliament Must Get 'Article 50' Vote Before Brexit by Adrian Ash
Avi Gilburt on Gold, S&P 500, and Market Timing
Nov 23 – Well-known market forecaster Avi Gilburt of Elliotwavetrader.net shares his outlook on the S&P 500 and the gold market. He also discusses the effectiveness of fundamental vs. technical data in making forecasts and why understanding market psychology...
Craig Johnson: Major Rotations into Positive Year-End
Nov 19 – After Ryan Puplava’s weekly market wrap-up, Jim interviews Craig Johnson, Senior Technical Research Analyst at Piper Jaffray, who gives an update on his technical outlook for the US stock market and explains why a sustained move in bond yields could derail...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Trump and the Great Reflation
Nov 19 – Donald Trump has won the election and now plans to provide a major boost to the economy. Will it succeed and delay the onset of a recession or will the “great reflation” get stopped dead in its tracks as interest rates climb steadily higher? Jim discusses...
Clif Droke on Safe-Haven Selloff, Muni Bond Crash
Nov 17 – Traditional safe-haven assets have sold off hard in the wake of Trump’s win. Clif Droke, the editor of Momentum Strategies Report, explains the market reaction, whether investors are now overpricing the ability of Trump to...