Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Apr 20 CPM Group's Jeff Christian Sees Sharply Higher Gold Prices in the Years Ahead by FS Staff
- Apr 15 In the Words of Dr. Seuss's The Lorax, "Unless..." by Chris Puplava
- Apr 06 Smart Money Gearing Up for Corporate Default Wave by FS Staff
- Apr 05 Interview: Jim Rickards on "The New Case for Gold" by FS Staff
- Apr 04 Market in 'Slow-Grinding Bear' Until 2017, Says Well-Known Technician by FS Staff
- Mar 28 Gold: The "First Wave" in a 40-Year Cycle by FS Staff
- Mar 23 BitGold vs. SchiffGold: Facts vs. Fiction by Michael Shedlock
- Mar 11 Technician: Bear Market Rally; Gold Gets a Buy Signal by FS Staff
- Mar 07 $20 Trillion in Debt, Financial Repression, and Gold's Blast-off by FS Staff
- Mar 04 Gold Preps for New Trending Move by Tom McClellan
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: David Morgan on Silver and Don Coxe on Gold, Geopolitics and More
Apr 30 – On a special edition of the Big Picture this week, Jim covers the silver markets and fundamentals with David Morgan of The Morgan Report. David makes the point that silver is at last confirming gold’s rise this year...
Jonathan Krinsky: Market Is Extended – But It Seems More Than a Reflex Rally
Apr 30 – Jim welcomes back Jonathan Krinsky CMT, Chief Market Technician at MKM Partners. Jonathan notes that the market is extended, and it makes sense to see a pause here. But he also points out the strength of the current rally...
David Nicoski: Risk-On Trade Coming Back – Everything Suggests We Move Higher
Apr 23 – Jim welcomes back David Nicoski, Director of Research at Vermilion Technical Research. Dave notes that the key factor is the decline in the dollar, which is leading to a reflating of the market and a broad-based participation. He believes...
Jeff Christian on Gold, Negative Rates, US Recession Outlook
Apr 20 – CPM Group’s Jeff Christian has been one of the most accurate forecasters on the gold market. In this comprehensive interview, Jeff provides his short and long-term outlook on the precious metals sector, including...