Market Focus: Metals, Minerals, & Mining
- Jan 29 Gold Falls on Deflation Concerns by Adrian Ash
- Jan 23 Global QE and the Gold Price by Clif Droke
- Jan 20 Robin Griffiths Sees Topping Process in Stocks, Expects Bear Market This Year by FS Staff
- Jan 16 Yen Strength Weighs on Stocks While Lifting Gold Higher by Chris Puplava
- Jan 16 Gold Rally Has Technical and Fundamental Support by Sy Harding
- Jan 14 Gold Jumps as U.S. Retail Sales Fall, Eurozone QE Gets Legal Green Light by Adrian Ash
- Jan 09 Precious Metals: A Steady Start for 2015 by Alasdair Macleod
- Jan 09 Weekday Wrap-Up: Chinese Stocks, Gold, 2015 Black Swans, and Parallels to '97-'98 Crisis by FS Staff
- Jan 07 10 Remarkable Gold and Silver Trends Going Into 2015 by Taki Tsaklanos
- Jan 05 All About That Base by Jeffrey D Saut
Puru Saxena: Central Banks Nowhere Close to Assassinating Bull Market
Jan 30 – Cris Sheridan welcomes Puru Saxena, Editor of Money Matters and Founder of Puru Saxena Ltd. in Hong Kong. Puru gives his outlook on stocks, bonds, real estate, metals, energy, commodities...
Kevin Kerr: The High Cost of Low Oil Prices
Jan 14 – Cris Sheridan welcomes Kevin Kerr of Kerr Trading International. Kevin has been trading commodities professionally over 20 years. Kevin and Cris discuss the dramatic slide in the price of oil, and how low it could continue.
John Butler: Parallels to ’97-’98 Currency Crisis Signal Caution
Jan 13 – Cris Sheridan welcomes John Butler, Chief Investment Officer at Amphora Commodities Alpha Fund in London. In a wide-ranging interview, John and Cris discuss the parallels between market events in 1997-1998...
Satyajit Das: Financial Markets Not Pricing In Risk
Jan 9 – Jim welcomes Satyajit Das, author, journalist and commentator at EconoMonitor. Das sees the financial headwinds starting to build, and doesn’t believe the markets have adequately priced in risk. They discuss some of those headwinds, and...