Market Focus: Markets
- Jul 02 Rosenberg on Greece, US Economy, and Stocks by FS Staff
- Jul 01 Deadlines Come and Go, Markets Endure by Marc Chandler
- Jul 01 Greece Deal, ADP Cheer Markets by Sheraz Mian
- Jun 30 A Look at Greek Contagion Risk by Chris Puplava
- Jun 26 Bull Market Pause or Top? Clues from the Credit Markets by Chris Puplava
- Jun 24 Gary Shilling: US Dollar Headed Higher; Bull Market in Bonds Not Over Yet by FS Staff
- Jun 23 Greece-Inspired Momentum Intact? by Sheraz Mian
- Jun 22 U-Turn in US Economic Data Begins by Chris Puplava
- Jun 19 Tom McClellan Predicts Major Market Peak This August, Bear Market Into 2016 by FS Staff
- Jun 19 Sharp Sell-off in Chinese Stocks by Sheraz Mian
- Jun 18 Armstrong: US Stocks May Double Over the Next Year and a Half by FS Staff
- Jun 17 All About The Fed Today by Sheraz Mian
- Jun 17 June FOMC Recap - Persistently Low Interest Rates by Tim Duy PhD
- Jun 15 Greek Crisis Reaching an Endgame by Christopher Quigley
- Jun 15 Inside the Market's Mind: Productivity, Growth and In(ter)ventions by Patrick Schotanus
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Slow and Shallow – The Next Fed Interest Rate Cycle
Jun 27 – This week on the Big Picture Jim continues the theme that has the market’s undivided attention; the coming rate rising cycle by the Federal Reserve. Much of the economic recovery has centered on Fed policy, which has...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: The Fed’s High Wire Act – Crisis or Goldilocks?
Jun 20 – Jim’s first topic on the Big Picture this week is “The Fed’s High Wire Act – Crisis or Goldilocks?” The Fed has lowered their economic forecast again from the beginning of the year, and we now live in a “data dependent” world.
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: San Andreas – Financial Fault Lines in the Bond Market
May 30 – Jim’s Big Picture topic is about a big issue, the bond market, and the potential San Andreas-size financial fault lines that could strike the bond market with little or no warning. Jim explores the lack of liquidity in the bond market, and notes...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Gold: Past, Present & Future – Featuring Frank Holmes, Ross Hansen and John Doody
May 9 – In a special edition of the Big Picture, Jim hosts a Gold Roundtable discussion featuring Frank Holmes, CEO of US Global Investors, Ross Hansen, Founder of Northwest Territorial Mint, and John Doody PhD, Editor of the Gold Stock Analyst.