Market Focus: Markets
- Oct 19 Too Many Tired Bulls by Kurt Kallaus
- Oct 19 While Presidential Election Takes Focus, US Economy Slips Further by Chris Puplava
- Oct 18 December Rate Hike Considerations by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Oct 18 Driverless Vehicles Coming Faster than You Think by FS Staff
- Oct 17 The Big Leap – Double-Digit Earnings Growth in 2017? by Patrick O'Hare
- Oct 17 Gold Market in Crisis, Risks Collapse: LBMA by Adrian Ash
- Oct 17 Inside the Market's Mind: Halloween Edition - Clowns, Balloons, and Scary Times by Patrick Schotanus
- Oct 14 Balance Sheet Recessions and the QE Trap by Charles Bolin
- Oct 13 Tactically Cautious on Global Equities by BCA Research
- Oct 12 Barclays: Lower Dividend Growth Rates Ahead as Companies Hit Debt Limits by ValueWalk
- Oct 12 Oil Prices May Remain Low for the Next 20 Years by FS Staff
- Oct 11 Market Dynamics in a Rising Rate Environment by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Oct 10 Stratfor's Fourth Quarter Forecast: Things Are About to Get Messy by Stratfor
- Oct 07 Microsoft's Hololens Brings Holographic Computing to the Real World by FS Staff
- Oct 06 Ray Dalio: A “Big Squeeze” Is Coming by ValueWalk
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Money Never Sleeps and the Great Reflation
Oct 8 – A year after the 2008-2009 Financial Crisis, Jim argued that massive amounts of money being injected into the financial system by both governments and central banks would very likely chase assets higher and reflate the stock...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: The Only Game in Town
Oct 1 – Deutsche Bank problems are putting investors (and German authorities) on edge. Is this another Lehman moment? In today’s podcast, Jim discusses why Deutsche Bank represents a systemic threat to the global financial order, how it...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: A Strong Defense Wins Championships
Sep 24 – In the first part of today’s podcast, Jim describes why “a strong defense wins championships” when it comes to investing. Then, Jim covers the “US’s unspoken crisis”—public pensions—which, being massively...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On The Record (Part 1)
Aug 27 – This week on the Big Picture, John asks Jim questions from listeners and elsewhere in another edition of On The Record. This is the first of a two-part discussion highlighting Jim’s current thinking on a number of different topics.