Market Focus: Markets
- Aug 27 US Stays Solid Amid Global Quakes by Sheraz Mian
- Aug 26 Where Does the Market Go From Here? by Chris Puplava
- Aug 25 When the Story Breaks by Ben Hunt PhD
- Aug 25 Forget the Sept. '15 Fed Tightening – There Has Been a Stealth Tightening Since Sept. '14 by Paul Kasriel
- Aug 24 6 Reasons the FOMC Is Unlikely to Move in September by Sober Look
- Aug 24 Oil Price Collapse Triggers Currency Crisis in Emerging Markets by Oil Price
- Aug 24 Clash, Mesh, Rattle... Thud by Patrick O'Hare
- Aug 21 Zulauf and Chandler on Currency Wars, Banking Crises, and Stock Market by FS Staff
- Aug 21 Why the End of China's “Strong Yuan” Policy Matters to Global Markets by Gary Dorsch
- Aug 19 How Asset Classes Have Responded to the First Rate Hike by Urban Carmel
- Aug 19 Market Attention on FOMC Minutes (and Other Things) by Patrick O'Hare
- Aug 19 Do Markets Determine the Value of the RMB? by Michael Pettis
- Aug 17 Is the High Yield Market Sending a Major Warning Signal for Stocks? by Urban Carmel
- Aug 14 The Fear Trade: Snake Oil Salesmen and the Dangers of Being Duped by FS Staff
- Aug 14 US Stocks: Waiting for the Fed by Kurt Kallaus
Martin Armstrong: If This Level Breaks, Expect Dow to Hit 13,000, Then Double
Aug 29 – Legendary market historian and well-known strategist Martin Armstrong comments on recent market events and explains his forecast for stocks, bonds, currencies, and gold. Martin also provides his long-term outlook on China, US interest rates...
Panic on Wall Street – Get Out Your Shopping List!
Aug 22 – The markets corrected steeply this week as fears over a global slowdown took hold. Jim Puplava explains why he thinks this is not the end of the bull market and tells investors to get their shopping list ready for...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Financial Sense Sampler (Part 1)
Aug 22 – In a special summer edition of the Big Picture, we offer a sampler of excerpts from previous programs on FS Insider with both Jim and Cris, Big Picture analyis with Jim, and important retirement topics from the Lifetime Income Series.
“In Gold We Trust” With Ronald Stoeferle
Aug 22 – Jim welcomes back Ronald Stoeferle, Managing Director at Incrementum AG in Austria. Ronald will discuss his benchmark report, “In Gold We Trust”, which is his annual analysis and forecast for the global gold market.