Market Focus: Markets
- Feb 24 Shilling: We're Already in a Trade War with China by FS Staff
- Feb 23 Reality Catching Up With Expectations by Kurt Kallaus
- Feb 22 SAUT: Fade the Fed, Markets Now Dependent on Fiscal Policy by Jeffrey D Saut
- Feb 22 Global LEIs and Technicals Point Up by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Feb 21 What Could Go Wrong? by Patrick O'Hare
- Feb 21 All Eyes on Upcoming French Elections; Finance Chief: "Le Pen Will Never Be Elected" by Gary Dorsch
- Feb 15 Ken Fisher on Double-Digit Returns and Beating the Consensus by FS Staff
- Feb 15 Flynn-Russia-Trump-Markets! by David Kotok
- Feb 15 Sales and Earnings Back At Highs, But So Are Valuations by Urban Carmel
- Feb 14 2017: Euphoria...Then Panic by FS Staff
- Feb 13 The Great White Hurricane by Jeffrey D Saut
- Feb 13 Weekly S&P 500 #ChartStorm by Callum Thomas
- Feb 13 Earnings Provide Foundational Value by Patrick O'Hare
- Feb 13 Is Weakening Breadth Warning of a Pullback or Major Top? by FS Staff
- Feb 13 What Is Good for the Dollar Is Bad for Gold by Marc Chandler
7 Megatrends and the Next Crash
Feb 25 – Jim Puplava looks at seven large, transformative forces impacting all aspects of the global economy. Next, he talks about how these forces are colliding in the markets with a growing bubble that few are talking about.
Gary Shilling: US Holds Upper Hand in Trade Environment
Feb 18 – In this hour long conversation, Gary Shilling of A. Gary Shilling & Co. and Jim Puplava discuss trade, China, the US dollar, emerging markets, infrastructure spending, monetary policy, as well as Gary’s outlook for stocks...
Charles Gave and Clash of the Titans – Trump vs. Yellen
Jan 28 – In the first part of today’s Big Picture, Jim Puplava discusses the confrontation between Trump and Yellen on the horizon and how the investment community must navigate increasing fiscal stimulus while the Federal Reserve, most expect, will continue to raise interest...
2016: A Year of Surprises
Dec 24 – As a real-time barometer of economic and financial anxiety, the double-digit plunge in global markets at the start of 2016 reflected nothing but pessimism on the part of investors. The US and global economy were slowing...