Market Focus: Markets
- Apr 17 We Again See Real Estate As Best Investment by Tim Iacono
- Apr 16 Two Measures of Inflation by Doug Short
- Apr 16 U.S. to Foreign Officials: Stop Buying U.S. Treasuries by Marc Chandler
- Apr 16 5 Reasons for a Q2 Decline in U.S. Interest Rates by John Kosar CMT
- Apr 16 The Earnings Parade Accelerates by Sheraz Mian
- Apr 15 Shareholder Value: Getting Rich Slowly by James J Puplava CFP
- Apr 14 Q1 Earnings in Focus by Sheraz Mian
- Apr 14 Don’t Bet on Treasury Rally to Continue by Sober Look
- Apr 11 The Market Is Too Dependent on Hopes That Await Evidence by Sy Harding
- Apr 11 Further Downside May Be Ahead, Though Long-Term Trend Still Intact by Chris Puplava
- Apr 10 Year of the Gas by Ryan Puplava CMT
- Apr 10 Risk On, Regardless by John Mauldin
- Apr 09 Fed Jawboning, Minutes Give Stocks a Lift by Chris Ciovacco
- Apr 09 Datawatch CEO: Big Data Getting Even Bigger; Technology Evolving Very Quickly by FS Staff
- Apr 09 4 Key Reasons for CAPEX Accelerating by Sober Look
Technician Louise Yamada: 2014 Will Be a Bumpy Ride For Investors – Stay Alert
Jim welcomes back Louise Yamada CMT, Managing Director of Louise Yamada Technical Research Advisors. Louise believes that we’re experiencing a market consolidation, not a top. She sees the February lows as key support levels for the markets. However, Louise noted that investors need to stay alert, as she expects a bumpy ride this year in the markets.
Felix Zulauf: Expect a 20% Correction This Year
In a special reprise edition of the Financial Sense Newshour from February, Jim welcomes Felix Zulauf, Founder and President of Zulauf Asset Management AG in Zug, Switzerland and a member of Barron’s Roundtable for over 20 years. Felix notes that while the markets experienced a tactical rally, the combination of global slowdown, technical deterioration in equity markets, and...
Dr. Ben Hunt: How Sentiment and Narratives Shape the Crowd
Cris Sheridan, Senior Editor of Financial Sense, sits in for Jim to welcome Dr. Ben Hunt, author of the popular newsletter Epsilon Theory, to discuss the role and dynamics of sentiment, particularly through the structure of narratives, in shaping the investment crowd.
Kurt Wulff: The Coming Opportunities in Natural Gas
Jim welcomes back Kurt H. Wulff CFA, Independent Energy Analyst at McDep LLC. Kurt and Jim discuss the best way to play the next move in the natural gas sector. Kurt lists the companies he believes are best positioned to take advantage of higher natural gas prices.