Market Focus: Markets
- Jun 24 Shilling: World Facing High Probability of Panic Deflation by FS Staff
- Jun 23 No June Swoon, Bye Bye in July? by Andrew Zatlin
- Jun 22 Philly Fed State Coincident Index Declines to Multi-Year Lows by FS Staff
- Jun 21 Shadow Fed Funds Rate Says Sell US Equities by BCA Research
- Jun 21 We're in a Global Bear Market, Says Leading Technician by FS Staff
- Jun 20 What the Bond Market Is Telling Investors by Sober Look
- Jun 20 Tyler Kling of Macro-Ops Says Junk Bonds Will Signal Equity Market Inflection Point by FS Staff
- Jun 20 Charts: MASSIVE Speculative Bets on Gold - Bremain Vote Could Lead to Major Selloff by Cris Sheridan
- Jun 17 Market View Update - June 2016 by Patrick O'Hare
- Jun 17 The Single Most Important Chart to Understand Where We Are Today by FS Staff
- Jun 15 Why June 2016 Is the Most Important Month of the Decade for Gold by Taki Tsaklanos
- Jun 14 Baby Don't Go by Jeffrey D Saut
- Jun 13 Making a Right Turn by Patrick O'Hare
- Jun 08 Yamada: Professionals Confused Over Stock Market by FS Staff
- Jun 07 Pushing the Reset Button by Matthew Kerkhoff
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Helicopter Drops in the Post Debt-Supercycle
May 14 – In the first Big Picture topic this week, “As Good As It Gets,” Jim and John discuss how the economy is slowing down, why stimulus in the pipeline may lead to a bump in the second quarter even though longer-term trends are facing south.
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: The Only Game in Town – Central Banks, QE, Negative Rates and Helicopter Drops
Apr 16 – This week on the Big Picture, Jim and John cover the only game in town; central banks. We read about economic weakness and that corporate profits have peaked, yet the Fed is still talking about raising rates this year.
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On The Record
Apr 9 – This week in the Big Picture, John interviews Jim in another edition of On The Record. Some of the topics this week include what has caused Jim to become more cautious on the economy and the markets, why he has shifted his position on...
Jim Rickards on his Book: The New Case for Gold
Apr 2 – Jim welcomes Jim Rickards to discuss his new book: The New Case For Gold. Through his depth of experience and sound analysis, Rickards offers a thought-provoking and compelling case for gold in today’s turbulent world. He takes on...