Market Focus: Markets
- Mar 31 Yellen's Speech: Labor Markets and Nonlinear Dynamics by Tim Duy PhD
- Mar 31 Financial Stress Is Rising – Time to Worry? by Chris Puplava
- Mar 31 Expect Volatility With First Decline in Corporate Earnings in Three Years by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Mar 27 You Have Been Forewarned by Patrick O'Hare
- Mar 27 Flows Into European Equities Reaches Feverish Pitch, Consolidation Likely Ahead by Chris Puplava
- Mar 27 Are Central Banks 'Rigging' Rates or Dealing With Past Sins? by Cris Sheridan
- Mar 26 Dan Wantrobski on Why We're Not at a Market Top; Corrections Still Buying Opportunities by FS Staff
- Mar 25 Can Money Flows Push Equity Prices Much Higher? by Urban Carmel
- Mar 25 The Monetary Approach Reigns Supreme by Steve Hanke
- Mar 24 Felix Zulauf: Asset Prices Will Continue to Inflate as China Joins the Party Next by FS Staff
- Mar 23 Active vs. Passive Redux by Jeffrey D Saut
- Mar 23 Our Top 10 Must-Listen Broadcasts for 2015 by FS Staff
- Mar 23 Market View Update - March 2015 by Patrick O'Hare
- Mar 20 Why Market’s Seasonality May Be Critical in 2015 by Sy Harding
- Mar 20 "Wall of Money" Hitting Market Before 2016-2017 Global Crisis by FS Staff
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Yellen Is Tellin: It Is Going to Be a Slow Slog
Mar 21 – In the first Big Picture topic this week Jim analyzes the latest statement from Janet Yellen and the Federal Reserve. Jim and John discuss what it means for the economy, the markets, and for investors. The fact that the word “patient” was...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Deflation Wars
Mar 14 – Jim’s first Big Picture topic this week is Deflation Wars. Jim and John discuss the global deflationary trend, the net result of massive debt accumulation. Jim explains why there are no signs of inflation or hyperinflation...
Double-Feature: Chris Puplava and Martin Armstrong
Mar 7 – This week Chris Puplava discusses the implications of possible pullback in the dollar as well as his outlook for the global market and economy for 2015 and beyond. After that, we play one of our most popular interviews...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Popular Delusions and the Madness of Bankers
Feb 28 – Jim’s first Big Picture topic this week is “Popular Delusions and the Madness of Bankers”. This deals with the so-called New Normal world of extremely low interest rates. Jim notes we are truly in a special time in...