Market Focus: Markets
- Oct 08 Jobless Claims, Leading Economic Indicators Still Not Warning of Recession by FS Staff
- Oct 07 How to Become a Superforecaster by FS Staff
- Oct 07 Jim Puplava, Echoing Gundlach and Icahn, Warns of Looming Bond Market Crisis by FS Staff
- Oct 06 Bumping Into Resistance by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Oct 06 Why Are You So Angry? by Jeffrey D Saut
- Oct 05 Gary Dorsch: “Hundreds of Billions” in Defaults if Commodity Crash Continues by FS Staff
- Oct 02 A Worrying Set of Signals by John Mauldin
- Oct 01 Why Year 3 of the Presidential Cycle Hasn't Gone the Way Everyone Expected by Urban Carmel
- Oct 01 Worth Wray on China's Failed Plan to Blow Stock Market Bubble and Attract Global Investors by FS Staff
- Sep 30 Jim Puplava: "This Is Not 2007-2008" by FS Staff
- Sep 29 Jeff Saut on Dow Theory Sell Signal, Biotech Breakdown, and More by FS Staff
- Sep 29 What Could Reverse the Global Market Decline? by Clif Droke
- Sep 28 Bear Market Devil Might Be Lurking in the Details by Patrick O'Hare
- Sep 28 Mapping Yellen and the Global Landscape by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Sep 28 Credit Markets Suggest Caution by Chris Puplava
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: The Next Crisis – It’s Not What You Think
Oct 3 – In this week’s Big Picture, Jim outlines where he believes the next financial crisis will begin; in the bond market. He plays clips from the recent Carl Icahn video regarding danger in the high yield bond market, as well as discussing how...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: It’s Complicated – Think Before You Jump
Sep 26 – If there is a word to describe the markets today, it would be “confusion”. In today’s first Big Picture topic, “It’s Complicated – Think Before You Jump”, Jim and John hope to bring some clarity to this very complicated situation.
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: September to Remember – The Fed’s Big Blunder
Sep 19 – This week on the Big Picture, Jim looks at the Fed’s decision to stand pat on interest rates, September to Remember – The Fed’s Big Blunder. This year has been spent talking about when the Fed will raise rates. First it was...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On The Record
Sep 12 – This week John interviews Jim in another edition of On The Record. They cover a number of investing and market related topics, including what phase of the bull market we’re in and what the next phase will look like...