Market Focus: Markets
- May 25 Charles Bolin's Detailed Investment Outlook - Market Topping, Economic Data in Decline by Charles Bolin
- May 23 BCA: Global Equities Hanging By a Thread by BCA Research
- May 23 Market Bubbles by Jeffrey D Saut
- May 23 How the US Dollar Influences Oil Prices by Oil Price
- May 17 Ralph Acampora: Technicians Are Very Bearish Right Now by FS Staff
- May 16 Market Back to the Future (Again) by Patrick O'Hare
- May 13 Global Liquidity Conditions Still Negative by FS Staff
- May 13 Brick & Mortar Feeling the Wrath on Friday the 13th by Sheraz Mian
- May 10 Bearish Trend Alignment and A-D Line Peculiarities by Matthew Kerkhoff
- May 09 May Macro Update: Some Signs of Slowing Growth by Urban Carmel
- May 06 Bianco: Gold a ‘High Yield’ Asset in a Negative Rate World by FS Staff
- May 04 China Blowing Even Bigger Credit Bubble Puts World at Greater Risk, Says Global Strategist by FS Staff
- May 04 Expert: Threat of EMP Attack Is Real and Extremely Dangerous by FS Staff
- May 04 Weak ADP Number Shows Slowing Labor Market by Sheraz Mian
- May 03 Current Rally Beginning to Show Signs of Exhaustion by Christopher Quigley
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Helicopter Drops in the Post Debt-Supercycle
May 14 – In the first Big Picture topic this week, “As Good As It Gets,” Jim and John discuss how the economy is slowing down, why stimulus in the pipeline may lead to a bump in the second quarter even though longer-term trends are facing south.
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: The Only Game in Town – Central Banks, QE, Negative Rates and Helicopter Drops
Apr 16 – This week on the Big Picture, Jim and John cover the only game in town; central banks. We read about economic weakness and that corporate profits have peaked, yet the Fed is still talking about raising rates this year.
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On The Record
Apr 9 – This week in the Big Picture, John interviews Jim in another edition of On The Record. Some of the topics this week include what has caused Jim to become more cautious on the economy and the markets, why he has shifted his position on...
Jim Rickards on his Book: The New Case for Gold
Apr 2 – Jim welcomes Jim Rickards to discuss his new book: The New Case For Gold. Through his depth of experience and sound analysis, Rickards offers a thought-provoking and compelling case for gold in today’s turbulent world. He takes on...