Market Focus: Markets
- May 02 I Think Icahn by Jeffrey D Saut
- Apr 27 Podcast: Quantum Computing Takes Flight by FS Staff
- Apr 26 Sell in May and Buy Back Higher in November by Urban Carmel
- Apr 25 From Dollar Daze to Dollar Days by Patrick O'Hare
- Apr 25 Wait Until You Get a Pitch Right Where You Want It! by Jeffrey D Saut
- Apr 22 Is the Dollar’s Major Bull Run Over? by Marc Chandler
- Apr 22 Chart of the Day: With Stocks Near All-Time Highs, Financial Stress Turns Negative by FS Staff
- Apr 21 8th Year Presidential Cycle Predicts Trouble for the Rest of 2016 by FS Staff
- Apr 21 Candidates Confirm: No Crash This Year by Clif Droke
- Apr 20 The New All-Time High in SPY That Was Considered Impossible by Urban Carmel
- Apr 20 CPM Group's Jeff Christian Sees Sharply Higher Gold Prices in the Years Ahead by FS Staff
- Apr 15 In the Words of Dr. Seuss's The Lorax, "Unless..." by Chris Puplava
- Apr 15 AI Advances Hint at Neural Networking Future by FS Staff
- Apr 11 Wantrobski: Markets Unprepared for 'Explosive' Economic Growth by FS Staff
- Apr 11 Predicting Recession by Carl Tannenbaum
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: The Only Game in Town – Central Banks, QE, Negative Rates and Helicopter Drops
Apr 16 – This week on the Big Picture, Jim and John cover the only game in town; central banks. We read about economic weakness and that corporate profits have peaked, yet the Fed is still talking about raising rates this year.
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On The Record
Apr 9 – This week in the Big Picture, John interviews Jim in another edition of On The Record. Some of the topics this week include what has caused Jim to become more cautious on the economy and the markets, why he has shifted his position on...
Jim Rickards on his Book: The New Case for Gold
Apr 2 – Jim welcomes Jim Rickards to discuss his new book: The New Case For Gold. Through his depth of experience and sound analysis, Rickards offers a thought-provoking and compelling case for gold in today’s turbulent world. He takes on...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: $20 Trillion in Debt, Financial Repression, and Gold’s Blast Off
Mar 12 – The week’s first topic on the Big Picture is “$20 Trillion in Debt, Financial Repression, and Gold’s Blast Off”. Gold and commodities have been in bear markets since 2011. The Fed’s QE programs pumped money into financial assets, but not precious metals...