Market Focus: Markets
- Apr 25 What Trump’s Next 100 Days Will Look Like by Reva Goujon
- Apr 25 Populism and the Long-Term Debt Cycle by FS Staff
- Apr 24 McClellan: "Gobs of Liquidity" to Fuel Markets Higher by FS Staff
- Apr 20 The State of the Dollar Bull Market by Marc Chandler
- Apr 20 Hasta La Vista... Traders? (The Future of Artificial Intelligence in the Financial Industry) by Alex Barrow
- Apr 19 Gold Bullion Slips Again from 'MAJOR' Hurdle of 2011 Downtrend as IMF Raises Global GDP Forecasts by Adrian Ash
- Apr 19 Is the US Stock Market at a Major Inflection Point? by FS Staff
- Apr 18 The Behavior of the Market Actually Has Very Little to do with Trump by FS Staff
- Apr 18 Softer Hard Data Weighs on Stocks by Kurt Kallaus
- Apr 17 Goldman: The S&P 500 Is Not Overvalued–Yet by ValueWalk
- Apr 17 Bond Spreads, Yield Curves, and French Elections by Patrick O'Hare
- Apr 11 Trading a Le Pen Win in the French Elections by Alex Barrow
- Apr 11 Fed Bombshell Minutes Indicate Balance Sheet Reductions, Suggest Markets are Overvalued by FS Staff
- Apr 10 What Will Finally Break the Market's Lethargy? by Clif Droke
- Apr 07 How to Defend Your Bonds and Increase Income in a Rising Interest Rate Environment by Robert Bernard
The Big Picture: Final Phase of the Bull Market
Apr 1 - This month is the 8-year anniversary of the bull market in US stocks. How many more years do we have to go? Jim Puplava argues that we are in the “final phase,” listing a number of key characteristics in addition to what...
Death of a Bull Market – Major Paradigm Shift
Mar 18 – In today’s Big Picture podcast, Jim argues that we are at the end of the bull market in bonds with rising inflationary pressures and a turning point in global bond yields from their all-time lows last summer. He discusses the implications of this, what it means for investors...
The Next Big Thing – Infrastructure
Mar 11 – In 2002, Jim Puplava wrote “The Next Big Thing,” explaining how natural resources, commodities, and precious metals were the next long-term investments. Today, he outlines why “The Next Big Thing” is infrastructure with governments expected to spend...
7 Megatrends for the Next Decade – Investment Implications
Mar 4 – Last week Jim Puplava gave an overview of the seven large, transformative forces impacting all aspects of the global economy. Today, he goes through the investment implications of each and how investors can position themselves...