Market Focus: Markets
- Aug 26 Did the Market Just Hit a Barrier? by FS Staff
- Aug 25 A Typical Pattern Shows We’re Headed for Recession by Andrew Zatlin
- Aug 25 Buybacks Tank - Will Stocks Follow? by Kurt Kallaus
- Aug 24 Can Stocks Survive Without Stimulus? by Clif Droke
- Aug 24 Kurt Kallaus: Slow Growth Persists but US Recession Likely Still Years Away by FS Staff
- Aug 22 Stocks Churn as Earnings & Election Anxiety Grows by Kurt Kallaus
- Aug 19 What the New SEC Money Market Fund Regulations Mean for the Financial System by Alex Barrow
- Aug 17 What Happens When Central Banks Become Major Buyers in the Stock Market? Case Study: Japan by Bill Witherell
- Aug 16 How Does 2016 Compare to Stock Market Peaks in 2000 and 2007? by Chris Ciovacco
- Aug 16 Oil Headwinds Become Tailwinds by Kurt Kallaus
- Aug 12 Quietest Range in Two Decades by Tom McClellan
- Aug 09 Is This Why Stocks Keep Moving Higher? by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Aug 09 Messages From Emerging Markets and Cyclicals by Chris Ciovacco
- Aug 08 Déjà Vu? by Jeffrey D Saut
- Aug 04 Bolin August Investment Outlook by Charles Bolin
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On The Record (Part 1)
Aug 27 – This week on the Big Picture, John asks Jim questions from listeners and elsewhere in another edition of On The Record. This is the first of a two-part discussion highlighting Jim’s current thinking on a number of different topics.
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Lower for Longer
Jul 16 – In the first Big Picture topic this week, “Lower for Longer”, Jim notes that bond yields have reached levels we’ve never seen before. The US has now issued bonds at the lowest rates in United States history. The German government has finally...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Surviving the Yield Crash
Jul 9 – The first topic this week on the Big Picture is “Surviving the Yield Crash”. Jim and John discuss the historic low yields that just keep getting lower. British bonds are now below 1% and some European countries and Japan have...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Helicopter Drops in the Post Debt-Supercycle
May 14 – In the first Big Picture topic this week, “As Good As It Gets,” Jim and John discuss how the economy is slowing down, why stimulus in the pipeline may lead to a bump in the second quarter even though longer-term trends are facing south.