Market Focus: Markets
- Nov 25 Kurt Kallaus: Still No Recession; Expect Mild Acceleration in 2016 by FS Staff
- Nov 24 Swiss Bank Hits Customers With Negative Interest Rates; Crazy? What About Velocity? by Michael Shedlock
- Nov 24 What Does History Say About the First Rate Hike and Stocks? by Chris Ciovacco
- Nov 24 Geopolitical Tension Tops Revised GDP by Sheraz Mian
- Nov 23 Matthew Mather's Darknet Shows Reality Is Not Far From Fiction by FS Staff
- Nov 23 The Fundamental Truth of the Market Matter by Patrick O'Hare
- Nov 23 Is it Time to Get Defensive? by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Nov 19 Experts See Low Oil Prices for Decades to Come as US Shale Boom Goes Global by FS Staff
- Nov 16 Executives Using Buybacks to ‘Exit Stage Left’ by Danielle Park
- Nov 16 Well-Known Technician Still Sticking to His Bearish Call by FS Staff
- Nov 13 Stock Market at Make or Break Moment by Puru Saxena
- Nov 13 The Truths and Myths of Buybacks by Urban Carmel
- Nov 11 Supply Side Recession vs. Demand Side Expansion by Kurt Kallaus
- Nov 09 Still Cautious by Jeffrey D Saut
- Nov 06 Strong Jobs Data Sends Dollar Surging Higher by Marc Chandler
Felix Zulauf and Marc Chandler Weigh in on Currency Wars and the Chinese Devaluation
Nov 28 – In this holiday reprise edition of the Big Picture, Jim speaks with legendary investor Felix Zulauf, as well as noted currency expert Marc Chandler of Brown Brothers Harriman about the implications of the Chinese devaluation of the Yuan against the dollar. Jim and Felix discuss the recent...
The Next Crisis – It’s Not What You Think
Nov 28 – In this holiday reprise edition of the Big Picture, Jim’s first topic is “The Next Crisis – It’s Not What You Think”. Jim outlines where he believes the next financial crisis will begin; in the bond market. He plays clips from the recent Carl Icahn video regarding danger in the high yield...
Big Picture Special Edition: Don Coxe on Geopolitical Threats and George Gilder on Information Theory
Nov 7 – In a special edition of the Big Picture, we reprise two compelling FS Insider interviews, featuring Dox Coxe and George Gilder. In a wide-ranging conversation, Don Coxe and Jim discuss geopolitical threats around the globe, the economic situation in China...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On The Record
Oct 31 – In this week’s Big Picture, John interviews Jim in another edition of On The Record. They cover a multitude of topics, including the order of the bull market end-sequence, and why it may be different this time...