Market Focus: Global/International
- Jun 30 Deadlines, Deals, and Defaults by Sheraz Mian
- Jun 29 Have the Saudis Miscalculated the Impact of Lower Crude Prices on US Production? by Sober Look
- Jun 29 Barry Bannister on Greece by David Kotok
- Jun 29 Australia’s Housing Bubble: Myth, or Ticking Time Bomb? by Global Risk Insights
- Jun 26 When Pigs Can No Longer Fly, It's a Big Deal by Bill Fleckenstein
- Jun 26 Bull Market Pause or Top? Clues from the Credit Markets by Chris Puplava
- Jun 25 Cuba Inc. – Long Way to Go Before Opening to the Free Market by Global Risk Insights
- Jun 25 Great Graphic: Central Banks Snap Up Treasuries by Marc Chandler
- Jun 25 Nature Rebounds by John Mauldin
- Jun 24 Gary Shilling: US Dollar Headed Higher; Bull Market in Bonds Not Over Yet by FS Staff
- Jun 23 Managing Greek Default Risks by Sober Look
- Jun 23 Greece-Inspired Momentum Intact? by Sheraz Mian
- Jun 23 What Borders Mean to Europe by George Friedman PhD
- Jun 22 Weak Currencies Do Not Boost Exports, Study Finds by Global Risk Insights
- Jun 22 Public Pensions: Live and Let Die by John Mauldin
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: San Andreas – Financial Fault Lines in the Bond Market
May 30 – Jim’s Big Picture topic is about a big issue, the bond market, and the potential San Andreas-size financial fault lines that could strike the bond market with little or no warning. Jim explores the lack of liquidity in the bond market, and notes...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: An Energy Roundtable - Featuring Robert Rapier, Kurt Wulff and Dan Steffens
May 23 - Will energy prices continue to recover back to old highs, or will they dip back to recent lows? This week on the Big Picture, Jim moderates an Energy Roundtable with Robert Rapier, Director of Alternative-Fuels Technology at...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Reflation – Ready or Not
May 16 – Jim’s first topic on the Big Picture this week is “Relation – Ready or Not”. Jim discusses the weak economic growth so far in the first half of 2015. He also explains why he thinks the deflationary trend is coming to an end, and why we may be moving toward a reflationary global environment in the second half of the year.
Chris Puplava: Biggest Inflection Point for 2015 Happening Right Now
May 2 – This week Cris Sheridan interviews Chris Puplava. Chris believes the long predicted top in the USD is finally in, and the catalyst is a bottoming in global growth which is likely to have widespread investment implications.