Market Focus: Global/International
- May 02 Monetary Policy Endgames: Musings, Misgivings, and Markets by BCA Research
- May 02 Banks Tighten As Economic Outlook Grows More Uncertain by FS Staff
- Apr 28 The Implications of Sino-US Trade Tensions by Global Risk Insights
- Apr 27 Exit the Dragon – China’s Debt Is Everyone’s Problem by Stratfor
- Apr 27 Podcast: Quantum Computing Takes Flight by FS Staff
- Apr 26 Lessons from Japan: Decades of Decay, Endless Monetary Expansion by Charles Hugh Smith
- Apr 26 Apple Runs Afoul of China’s Changing Internet by Global Risk Insights
- Apr 25 Uncertain Global Growth and Policy Environment by BCA Research
- Apr 25 US to Undermine Russia’s Gas Monopoly in Europe by Oil Price
- Apr 20 Doha Meeting Reveals OPEC’s Inability to Control Global Oil Prices by Global Risk Insights
- Apr 20 CPM Group's Jeff Christian Sees Sharply Higher Gold Prices in the Years Ahead by FS Staff
- Apr 19 The Slow Drive Toward Automated Vehicles by Stratfor
- Apr 15 In the Words of Dr. Seuss's The Lorax, "Unless..." by Chris Puplava
- Apr 15 Panama Papers Lay Bare China’s Corruption, Environmental Woes by Global Risk Insights
- Apr 15 SDR Does Not Stand for Secret Dollar Replacement by Marc Chandler
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: David Morgan on Silver and Don Coxe on Gold, Geopolitics and More
Apr 30 – On a special edition of the Big Picture this week, Jim covers the silver markets and fundamentals with David Morgan of The Morgan Report. David makes the point that silver is at last confirming gold’s rise this year...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: The Only Game in Town – Central Banks, QE, Negative Rates and Helicopter Drops
Apr 16 – This week on the Big Picture, Jim and John cover the only game in town; central banks. We read about economic weakness and that corporate profits have peaked, yet the Fed is still talking about raising rates this year.
OECD's William White: Monetary Policy Has Failed and Economists Are Making a "Profound Ontological Error"
Mar 26 – In a special edition of the Big Picture, we are airing Cris Sheridan’s compelling FS Insider interview with William White, chairman of the Economic and Development Review Committee of the OECD and former chief economist at the Bank for...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: $20 Trillion in Debt, Financial Repression, and Gold’s Blast Off
Mar 12 – The week’s first topic on the Big Picture is “$20 Trillion in Debt, Financial Repression, and Gold’s Blast Off”. Gold and commodities have been in bear markets since 2011. The Fed’s QE programs pumped money into financial assets, but not precious metals...