Market Focus: Global/International
- Sep 23 Why Much of Asia Is Thankful for the Upcoming iPhone Release by Andrew Zatlin
- Sep 23 The Problem With Helicopter Money by Global Risk Insights
- Sep 22 Chart: The Central Bankers’ Bubble – 2007 vs. Today by Danielle Park
- Sep 21 Gold Prices Rise Before Fed as Yen Defies Bank of Japan's Urgent New Inflation Plan by Adrian Ash
- Sep 21 The Unseen Revolution in Chinese Finances by Stratfor
- Sep 21 Markets Cheer BOJ Announcement by Marc Chandler
- Sep 20 How Sand Is Leading to a Fracking Comeback by Oil Price
- Sep 20 Nomura First Major Bank to Predict China Default; BIS Sounds Alarm by ValueWalk
- Sep 19 Japan: Government Re-Evaluates Its Economic Calculations by Stratfor
- Sep 19 Russia-US Cyber Tensions Show the True Threat of Cyberwar by Global Risk Insights
- Sep 16 Epsilon Theory: Essence of Decision by Ben Hunt PhD
- Sep 14 Expect Higher Correlations and Volatility in This Fed Manipulated Market by Alex Barrow
- Sep 13 Six Events That Will Shape Europe in the Next 9 Months by Global Risk Insights
- Sep 12 Subdued Global Growth and Flat Inflation Confront Central Banks by Bill Witherell
- Sep 12 Stocks Bombed by Bonds by Patrick O'Hare
An In-Depth Discussion With Dr. Gary Shilling
Sep 3 – Jim is pleased to welcome back Gary Shilling Ph.D., President at A Gary Shilling & Co and publisher of the newsletter Insight. Jim and Gary cover a wide variety of issues. Gary notes that global economic weakness may force the Federal Reserve...
Michael Lewitt on His New Book – The Committee to Destroy the World
Aug 27 – Jim welcomes Michael Lewitt, author of The Committee to Destroy the World: Inside the Plot to Unleash a Super Crash on the Global Economy. Jim and Michael discuss the book, a passionate and informed analysis of the struggling...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: What the Media Aren’t Telling You
Aug 20 – This week on the Big Picture, Jim covers what the media aren’t telling you during this presidential election season. As usual, the media covers the trivial personality disputes between the candidates intensely, but there is little...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Surviving the Yield Crash
Jul 9 – The first topic this week on the Big Picture is “Surviving the Yield Crash”. Jim and John discuss the historic low yields that just keep getting lower. British bonds are now below 1% and some European countries and Japan have...