Market Focus: Global/International
- Oct 21 Don Coxe: Raise Cash, Hold Gold by FS Staff
- Oct 21 Gold Bars Go to $6 Premium in China as Yuan Hits Fresh 6-Year Lows on Capital Outflows by Adrian Ash
- Oct 20 The Global Economy Is Collapsing by Andrew Zatlin
- Oct 20 Opportunity Grows in Indonesia as Tourism Sector Blooms by Global Risk Insights
- Oct 19 Too Many Tired Bulls by Kurt Kallaus
- Oct 19 Europe's Central Bank Is in a Bind Over Bonds by Stratfor
- Oct 17 Inside the Market's Mind: Halloween Edition - Clowns, Balloons, and Scary Times by Patrick Schotanus
- Oct 14 Balance Sheet Recessions and the QE Trap by Charles Bolin
- Oct 14 Brazil Wrestles With Influx of Venezuelans as Mass Exodus Continues by Stratfor
- Oct 12 The Specter of a Hard Brexit by Bill Witherell
- Oct 12 A Fractured France at the Crossroad of Multiple Risks by Global Risk Insights
- Oct 11 Competing Theories for Slow Economic Growth; Fed Paper Argues Demographics by Marc Chandler
- Oct 10 Stratfor's Fourth Quarter Forecast: Things Are About to Get Messy by Stratfor
- Oct 07 Who Will Exit the EU Next? by Stratfor
- Oct 07 US Jobs Data Disappoints, but Still Strong Enough to Keep Risks of a Dec Move on Rates by Marc Chandler
Don Coxe: World Awash in Crises – Get Prepared
Oct 15 – In a wide-ranging interview, Don Coxe of Coxe Advisors surveys the global investment environment by taking a look at geopolitics, monetary policy, the global economy, and why he think investors should...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: The Only Game in Town
Oct 1 – Deutsche Bank problems are putting investors (and German authorities) on edge. Is this another Lehman moment? In today’s podcast, Jim discusses why Deutsche Bank represents a systemic threat to the global financial order, how it...
An In-Depth Discussion With Dr. Gary Shilling
Sep 3 – Jim is pleased to welcome back Gary Shilling Ph.D., President at A Gary Shilling & Co and publisher of the newsletter Insight. Jim and Gary cover a wide variety of issues. Gary notes that global economic weakness may force the Federal Reserve...
Michael Lewitt on His New Book – The Committee to Destroy the World
Aug 27 – Jim welcomes Michael Lewitt, author of The Committee to Destroy the World: Inside the Plot to Unleash a Super Crash on the Global Economy. Jim and Michael discuss the book, a passionate and informed analysis of the struggling...