Market Focus: Global/International
- Sep 02 Pettis: Chinese Debt-Related Shocks to Last for Years by Michael Pettis
- Sep 01 Chinese Firms Edging Out Samsung and Apple in the Smartphone Industry by Global Risk Insights
- Sep 01 China PMI Contracts Fastest Since February-March 2009 by Michael Shedlock
- Aug 31 Oversold Extremes and the Case for an October Low by Kurt Kallaus
- Aug 31 China and Global Market Turbulence by Bill Witherell
- Aug 31 US Economic Momentum Remains Positive by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Aug 28 Here Comes a “Godzilla” El Niño by Monty Guild Tony Danaher
- Aug 28 America’s Ballooning Student Debt: Lessons Learned From Chile by Global Risk Insights
- Aug 28 Is China Dumping US Treasuries? by Marc Chandler
- Aug 27 How China's Currency Policies Will Change the World by Stratfor
- Aug 26 A Winter of Discontent for Russia by Oil Price
- Aug 25 Reflections on the Past Three Days and the Fed’s Policy Problem by Bob Eisenbeis
- Aug 25 When the Story Breaks by Ben Hunt PhD
- Aug 25 Playing the Chinese Trump Card by John Mauldin
- Aug 21 Why the End of China's “Strong Yuan” Policy Matters to Global Markets by Gary Dorsch
Martin Armstrong: If This Level Breaks, Expect Dow to Hit 13,000, Then Double
Aug 29 – Legendary market historian and well-known strategist Martin Armstrong comments on recent market events and explains his forecast for stocks, bonds, currencies, and gold. Martin also provides his long-term outlook on China, US interest rates...
Panic on Wall Street – Get Out Your Shopping List!
Aug 22 – The markets corrected steeply this week as fears over a global slowdown took hold. Jim Puplava explains why he thinks this is not the end of the bull market and tells investors to get their shopping list ready for...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Financial Sense Sampler (Part 1)
Aug 22 – In a special summer edition of the Big Picture, we offer a sampler of excerpts from previous programs on FS Insider with both Jim and Cris, Big Picture analyis with Jim, and important retirement topics from the Lifetime Income Series.
Big Picture Special Edition: Felix Zulauf and Marc Chandler Weigh in on Currency Wars and the Chinese Devaluation
Aug 15 – In a special edition of the Big Picture, Jim speaks with legendary investor Felix Zulauf, Founder of Zulauf Asset Management AG, as well as noted currency expert Marc Chandler of Brown Brothers Harriman. In excerpts from a more extensive...