Market Focus: Global/International
- Dec 09 China Curbs Gold Buying as US Stocks & Dollar Rise Before Fed by Adrian Ash
- Dec 09 The Art of the Probe by Ben Hunt PhD
- Dec 09 EU: Central Bank Will Continue Quantitative Easing Next Year by Stratfor
- Dec 09 New OPEC Production Limits Yield Winners — But Will They Last? by Global Risk Insights
- Dec 08 Irexit: Ireland May Have to Consider Leaving the EU by Christopher Quigley
- Dec 08 Turkey Maneuvers to Escape Its Dollar Trap by Stratfor
- Dec 07 Reva Goujon: Global Forces Indicate 2017 Is Shaping Up to Be a Big Year by FS Staff
- Dec 07 Rising Bond Yields Could Send $250 Billion Into Equity Funds by ValueWalk
- Dec 06 Why Is China So Upset About Trump’s Taiwan Call – And Could It Lead to War? by The Conversation
- Dec 05 Italy: Prime Minister Resigns After Referendum Defeat by Stratfor
- Dec 05 Can Italy Be Saved? by Bill Witherell
- Dec 02 Deutsche Bank: De-Globalization Trend Not as Clear as It Seems by ValueWalk
- Dec 01 Why Italy’s Referendum Carries Risks for the Entire EU by Global Risk Insights
- Nov 30 Using Deception Technology in the Race Against Cybercrime by FS Staff
- Nov 29 In Mexico, a Trying Year for Trade by Stratfor
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Trump and the Great Reflation
Nov 19 – Donald Trump has won the election and now plans to provide a major boost to the economy. Will it succeed and delay the onset of a recession or will the “great reflation” get stopped dead in its tracks as interest rates climb steadily higher? Jim discusses...
Jim Rickards on the "The Road to Ruin"
Nov 12 – For today's Big Picture, we speak with the always popular Jim Rickards to discuss his new book, "The Road to Ruin: The Global Elites' Secret Plan for the Next Financial Crisis."
Jim Puplava's Big Picture: The Only Game in Town - How Central Banks Are Running the Economy
Nov 5 – In today's Big Picture podcast, Jim explains how even though central banks are running the economy, the likelihood for a 2017 recession has increased. Then, Jim provides some investment strategy when the future is...
Central Banks Now Doing More Harm Than Good, Says Former BIS Chief Economist
Oct 29 – This is a special reprise edition of FS Insider which originally aired in September. Today we speak with William White, former Chief Economist at the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) and current chairman of the Economic and Development Review...