Market Focus: Global/International
- Jun 28 Brexit and the Revolt Against Globalism by Clif Droke
- Jun 28 Did Brexit Kill the Oil Price Rally? by Oil Price
- Jun 28 Brexit Is What Happens When the Pie Is Shrinking by Charles Hugh Smith
- Jun 27 Dr. Keith Barron on Helicopter Drops, Gold, and Brexit by FS Staff
- Jun 27 Union Jacked by Patrick O'Hare
- Jun 27 What Brexit Means for the World by Stratfor
- Jun 24 Shilling: World Facing High Probability of Panic Deflation by FS Staff
- Jun 24 China: Has Policy Reflation Lost Momentum? by BCA Research
- Jun 24 Waiting for Humpty Dumpty by Ben Hunt PhD
- Jun 24 Why America Is Likely to Remain a Global Superpower by FS Staff
- Jun 24 Brexit Leaves Markets in Upheaval by Global Risk Insights
- Jun 23 Brexit: What to Expect After the EU-UK Membership Vote by Global Risk Insights
- Jun 22 Target2 Imbalances Grow: ECB Overtakes Greece as Third Largest Debtor by Michael Shedlock
- Jun 21 2016 Is the Year of Cheap Renewables, Not Oil by Global Risk Insights
- Jun 21 Brexit or Not, Mediterranean Political Uncertainty Will Roil the EU by Stratfor
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Brexit - The People vs. The Elites
Jun 25 – This week on the Big Picture Jim and John address the historic Brexit election vote in the UK. They discuss who were the winners, and the broader implications now that the UK will be leaving the European Union. Jim also addresses...
Richard Duncan: China Is Facing a ‘Serious Crisis’
May 28 – In a special edition of the Big Picture, we reprise a compelling interview with Richard Duncan, conducted recently by Cris Sheridan on FS Insider. China experienced the “greatest economic boom in the history of the world” based on an...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: David Morgan on Silver and Don Coxe on Gold, Geopolitics and More
Apr 30 – On a special edition of the Big Picture this week, Jim covers the silver markets and fundamentals with David Morgan of The Morgan Report. David makes the point that silver is at last confirming gold’s rise this year...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: The Only Game in Town – Central Banks, QE, Negative Rates and Helicopter Drops
Apr 16 – This week on the Big Picture, Jim and John cover the only game in town; central banks. We read about economic weakness and that corporate profits have peaked, yet the Fed is still talking about raising rates this year.