Market Focus: Global/International
- Feb 24 The Problem with Gold-Backed Currencies by Charles Hugh Smith
- Feb 24 Shilling: We're Already in a Trade War with China by FS Staff
- Feb 24 Instant Tax Collection: As Bitcoin Surges to Record High, China Prepares its Own Digital Currency by Michael Shedlock
- Feb 23 North Korea Hacking Spree: Is Blockchain the Solution? by Global Risk Insights
- Feb 22 Global LEIs and Technicals Point Up by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Feb 22 Pettis: Capital Flooding Into US as Global Trade Environment Deteriorates by FS Staff
- Feb 21 What Could Go Wrong? by Patrick O'Hare
- Feb 21 All Eyes on Upcoming French Elections; Finance Chief: "Le Pen Will Never Be Elected" by Gary Dorsch
- Feb 21 China Moves to Put North Korea in Its Place by Stratfor
- Feb 17 Eurozone Equities: Political Risks versus Strong Macro Crosscurrents by Bill Witherell
- Feb 15 Flynn-Russia-Trump-Markets! by David Kotok
- Feb 14 A Storm Is Brewing Over Europe by Stratfor
- Feb 14 Why Global GDP Is Converging Towards 1% by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Feb 10 Trump Reverses Course on 'One-China' Principle by Stratfor
- Feb 09 ECRI's Lakshman: US Economy Experiencing “Bona Fide” Upturn by FS Staff
7 Megatrends and the Next Crash
Feb 25 – Jim Puplava looks at seven large, transformative forces impacting all aspects of the global economy. Next, he talks about how these forces are colliding in the markets with a growing bubble that few are talking about.
Global Warming – LEIs Heating Up; Petro Business Cycle, Part 3
Feb 11 – The global economy is heating up and, when it comes to the world’s largest economy, the US, nearly 80% of leading economic indicators are now in an upswing, notes Jim Puplava in today’s Big Picture podcast. Is this a good thing...
2016: A Year of Surprises
Dec 24 – As a real-time barometer of economic and financial anxiety, the double-digit plunge in global markets at the start of 2016 reflected nothing but pessimism on the part of investors. The US and global economy were slowing...
Global Paradigm Shift; Economy: Fact and Fiction
Dec 10 – In today’s Big Picture podcast, Jim discusses the tumultuous forces driving a populous backlash against globalism and why this represents a paradigm shift filled with big upsets and changing investment behavior.