Market Focus: Global/International
- Apr 25 Populism and the Long-Term Debt Cycle by FS Staff
- Apr 24 Gas Prices In North Korea Shoot Up 83% As China Mulls Oil Embargo by Oil Price
- Apr 21 France: Paris Attack Shakes up Presidential Race by Stratfor
- Apr 21 Measuring Hard and Soft Power in a Potential War With North Korea by FS Staff
- Apr 20 Ontario Finally Moves to Douse Real Estate Inferno by Danielle Park
- Apr 20 China Update - Why Is the Consensus Now So Optimistic? by Michael Pettis
- Apr 17 China, India, and Japan Are Very Interested in Sri Lanka – Here’s Why by Global Risk Insights
- Apr 17 Bond Spreads, Yield Curves, and French Elections by Patrick O'Hare
- Apr 11 Trading a Le Pen Win in the French Elections by Alex Barrow
- Apr 11 2017 Second-Quarter Forecast by Stratfor
- Apr 10 Oil Prices Pull Higher On Outage In Libya’s Biggest Oil Field by Oil Price
- Apr 10 Are You Ready for the Middle East’s Solar Gold Rush? by Global Risk Insights
- Apr 07 The US Strikes a Syrian Air Base by Stratfor
- Apr 06 Beyond the Gloomy Headlines, This Global Index Suggests Manufacturing Is in Good Shape by The Conversation
- Apr 06 Populism and Europe’s False Trend by Alex Barrow
When Things Get Crazy, Don’t Get Lazy – Focus on Risk!
Apr 22 – Jn today’s Big Picture, Jim Puplava covers three extremely important topics that every investor should understand: 1) Risk—understanding it, recognizing when it is increasing, and how to mitigate it from decimating your...
Banks Are Making Money – Why Aren’t You?
Apr 8 – Today’s Big Picture is broken up into three topics: 1) How banks are making money but this is not being passed along to bank depositors through savings accounts. Why is that and will that change as the Fed raises interest rates?
Death of a Bull Market – Major Paradigm Shift
Mar 18 – In today’s Big Picture podcast, Jim argues that we are at the end of the bull market in bonds with rising inflationary pressures and a turning point in global bond yields from their all-time lows last summer. He discusses the implications of this, what it means for investors...
The Next Big Thing – Infrastructure
Mar 11 – In 2002, Jim Puplava wrote “The Next Big Thing,” explaining how natural resources, commodities, and precious metals were the next long-term investments. Today, he outlines why “The Next Big Thing” is infrastructure with governments expected to spend...