Market Focus: Energy
- Apr 25 US to Undermine Russia’s Gas Monopoly in Europe by Oil Price
- Apr 21 Money Is Energy: George Mobus Discusses Biophysical Economics and Alternative Theories of Value by FS Staff
- Apr 20 Doha Meeting Reveals OPEC’s Inability to Control Global Oil Prices by Global Risk Insights
- Apr 20 Lithium War Heats Up After Epic Launch of Tesla Model 3 by Oil Price
- Apr 18 Entering the Heart of Q1 Earnings Season by Sheraz Mian
- Apr 14 Natural Gas Bankrupted the US Coal Industry by Robert Rapier
- Apr 13 Oil: Expectations Running High for OPEC Doha Meeting This Sunday by Marc Chandler
- Apr 13 Tesla and Other Tech Giants Scramble for Lithium as Prices Double by Oil Price
- Apr 11 Wantrobski: Markets Unprepared for 'Explosive' Economic Growth by FS Staff
- Apr 08 Why Small Modular Reactors Are Not the Next Big Thing by Oil Price
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Fundamentally Speaking – Just the Facts
Apr 23 – This week on the Big Picture, Jim looks at what is driving the markets, which are up across the board, even with a slowing economy and corporate profits down. The falling dollar seems to be the key to improving liquidity and taking...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: $20 Trillion in Debt, Financial Repression, and Gold’s Blast Off
Mar 12 – The week’s first topic on the Big Picture is “$20 Trillion in Debt, Financial Repression, and Gold’s Blast Off”. Gold and commodities have been in bear markets since 2011. The Fed’s QE programs pumped money into financial assets, but not precious metals...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Oil – The Bottom, The Recovery, The Shock
Feb 27 – Jim’s first topic this week on the Big Picture is “Oil – the Bottom, the Recovery, the Shock”. Oil is certainly more intertwined with the economy and the stock market than ever. When oil fell from $100 a barrel to much lower levels...
Big Picture Special Edition: Don Coxe on Geopolitical Threats and George Gilder on Information Theory
Nov 7 – In a special edition of the Big Picture, we reprise two compelling FS Insider interviews, featuring Dox Coxe and George Gilder. In a wide-ranging conversation, Don Coxe and Jim discuss geopolitical threats around the globe, the economic situation in China...