Market Focus: Energy
- May 31 The Case for $50 Oil Solved by Kurt Kallaus
- May 27 The Solar Story Is Just Getting Started by Robert Rapier
- May 23 How the US Dollar Influences Oil Prices by Oil Price
- May 18 Can Oil Prices Hold Onto Gains at $50 Per Barrel? by Oil Price
- May 16 Oil Climbs Higher as Goldman Sachs Sees Glut Shift to Deficit by Oil Price
- May 11 The Massive Decline In Crude Oil Reserves by Robert Rapier
- May 10 Production Freeze? Saudi Arabia, Kuwait Looking to Ramp Up Oil Output by Oil Price
- May 06 Bianco: Gold a ‘High Yield’ Asset in a Negative Rate World by FS Staff
- May 02 Banks Tighten As Economic Outlook Grows More Uncertain by FS Staff
- May 02 This Data Shows The Shale Debt Crisis Is Hitting Record Levels by Oil Price
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Fundamentally Speaking – Just the Facts
Apr 23 – This week on the Big Picture, Jim looks at what is driving the markets, which are up across the board, even with a slowing economy and corporate profits down. The falling dollar seems to be the key to improving liquidity and taking...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: $20 Trillion in Debt, Financial Repression, and Gold’s Blast Off
Mar 12 – The week’s first topic on the Big Picture is “$20 Trillion in Debt, Financial Repression, and Gold’s Blast Off”. Gold and commodities have been in bear markets since 2011. The Fed’s QE programs pumped money into financial assets, but not precious metals...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Oil – The Bottom, The Recovery, The Shock
Feb 27 – Jim’s first topic this week on the Big Picture is “Oil – the Bottom, the Recovery, the Shock”. Oil is certainly more intertwined with the economy and the stock market than ever. When oil fell from $100 a barrel to much lower levels...