Market Focus: Energy
- Jul 22 Oil Rally Hopes Crushed as Inventories Hit All-Time High by Oil Price
- Jul 20 Trump vs Clinton: How Will Energy Fare? by Oil Price
- Jul 18 US Shale Industry Is Painfully Adapting to Low Oil Prices by Global Risk Insights
- Jul 15 The Fuel That May Halt The Electric Car Revolution by Oil Price
- Jul 14 Tapping the Brakes on Automated Vehicles by Stratfor
- Jul 13 EIA Cuts Global Oil Demand Forecast by Oil Price
- Jul 08 Pound Replaces Oil As Leading Indicator by Kurt Kallaus
- Jul 07 Lockheed Tech Breakthrough Is About to Revolutionize Oil Exploration by Oil Price
- Jul 04 David Nicoski: Dollar Direction Will Drive Markets Going Forward by FS Staff
- Jun 28 Did Brexit Kill the Oil Price Rally? by Oil Price
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: The Coming Obama Recession
Jun 4 – In the first Big Picture topic this week, “The Coming Obama Recession”, Jim addresses the growing signs of a slowdown in the economy; the latest of which was a very poor jobs number released on Friday. Jim and John discuss...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Fundamentally Speaking – Just the Facts
Apr 23 – This week on the Big Picture, Jim looks at what is driving the markets, which are up across the board, even with a slowing economy and corporate profits down. The falling dollar seems to be the key to improving liquidity and taking...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: $20 Trillion in Debt, Financial Repression, and Gold’s Blast Off
Mar 12 – The week’s first topic on the Big Picture is “$20 Trillion in Debt, Financial Repression, and Gold’s Blast Off”. Gold and commodities have been in bear markets since 2011. The Fed’s QE programs pumped money into financial assets, but not precious metals...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Oil – The Bottom, The Recovery, The Shock
Feb 27 – Jim’s first topic this week on the Big Picture is “Oil – the Bottom, the Recovery, the Shock”. Oil is certainly more intertwined with the economy and the stock market than ever. When oil fell from $100 a barrel to much lower levels...