Market Focus: Energy
- Dec 09 New OPEC Production Limits Yield Winners — But Will They Last? by Global Risk Insights
- Dec 01 The OPEC Deal: Here Are the Details by Oil Price
- Nov 30 Oil Prices Spike as OPEC Reaches Deal on Production Cut by Oil Price
- Nov 30 Gold Suffers Sharp Decline as Oil Jumps by Adrian Ash
- Nov 28 20 Billion Barrels of Oil Were Not Discovered in the Permian Basin by Robert Rapier
- Nov 23 Debt Crisis: Why 2017 Will Be a Decisive Year for China's Economy by Stratfor
- Nov 17 The US Just Became a Net Exporter of Natural Gas by Oil Price
- Nov 10 IEA: If OPEC Doesn't Cut, We'll Drown In Oil by Oil Price
- Nov 09 Scientists Build First Chip Without Semiconductors by ValueWalk
- Nov 09 SAUT: Trump Win Is Bullish by FS Staff
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Trump and the Great Reflation
Nov 19 – Donald Trump has won the election and now plans to provide a major boost to the economy. Will it succeed and delay the onset of a recession or will the “great reflation” get stopped dead in its tracks as interest rates climb steadily higher? Jim discusses...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: The Coming Obama Recession
Jun 4 – In the first Big Picture topic this week, “The Coming Obama Recession”, Jim addresses the growing signs of a slowdown in the economy; the latest of which was a very poor jobs number released on Friday. Jim and John discuss...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Fundamentally Speaking – Just the Facts
Apr 23 – This week on the Big Picture, Jim looks at what is driving the markets, which are up across the board, even with a slowing economy and corporate profits down. The falling dollar seems to be the key to improving liquidity and taking...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: $20 Trillion in Debt, Financial Repression, and Gold’s Blast Off
Mar 12 – The week’s first topic on the Big Picture is “$20 Trillion in Debt, Financial Repression, and Gold’s Blast Off”. Gold and commodities have been in bear markets since 2011. The Fed’s QE programs pumped money into financial assets, but not precious metals...