Market Focus: Economy
- Jun 30 Do the Charts Agree With George Soros on Brexit? by Chris Ciovacco
- Jun 30 Four Charts that Worry Investment Experts by FS Staff
- Jun 30 Regional Fed Manufacturing Overview: June Decline by Jill Mislinski
- Jun 29 Bond Mechanics in a Negative Interest Rate World by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Jun 29 Today’s Quiz: Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton – Who Said It? by Michael Shedlock
- Jun 28 Brexit and the Revolt Against Globalism by Clif Droke
- Jun 28 Consumer Confidence Rebounds in June by Jill Mislinski
- Jun 28 Brexit Is What Happens When the Pie Is Shrinking by Charles Hugh Smith
- Jun 27 What Brexit Means for the World by Stratfor
- Jun 24 Waiting for Humpty Dumpty by Ben Hunt PhD
- Jun 24 Why America Is Likely to Remain a Global Superpower by FS Staff
- Jun 24 Brexit Leaves Markets in Upheaval by Global Risk Insights
- Jun 24 Shilling: World Facing High Probability of Panic Deflation by FS Staff
- Jun 24 China: Has Policy Reflation Lost Momentum? by BCA Research
- Jun 23 Biometric Technology, "Brainprints", and the Death of the Password by FS Staff
Brian Pretti: Expect Continued Market and Economic Volatility
Jun 29 – Brian Pretti joins Chris Puplava to take a macro look at the US economy and where it may be heading. Brian sees uncertainty and volatility ahead, and notes that certain sectors such as agriculture are slowing down. Additionally, consumers are...
Dr. Gary Shilling: The End of Growth – Deleveraging Continues Globally
Jun 24 – Jim welcomes Gary Shilling PhD, President of A Gary Shilling & Co, publisher of Insight and author of The Age of Deleveraging. Gary believes that global growth will be sluggish in the years ahead, as the deleveraging process...
Peter Zeihan on “The Accidental Superpower”
Jun 23 – Geopolitical Strategist Peter Zeihan discusses his must-read book “The Accidental Superpower” and shares a large number of features that destined the United States to become a global superpower and why...
Rawlson King on the Evolution of Biometrics
Jun 22 – Rawlson King of BiometricUpdate.com explains how quickly evolving biometric technologies are poised to kill off passwords in 5-10 years as the global banking and financial services industry continues to make large-scale...