Market Focus: Economy
- Oct 13 Unhealthy, Not Wealthy, and Far From Wise by John Mauldin
- Oct 13 Banks Give Up Hopes of Hikes by Michael Shedlock
- Oct 12 Squiggly Line Cartoons by Jeffrey D Saut
- Oct 12 Earnings Preview - Third Quarter 2015 by Patrick O'Hare
- Oct 09 The Final Crescendo of Cognitive Dollar Dissonance and the Remonetization of Gold by John Butler
- Oct 09 Calm Before the Storm? by Puru Saxena
- Oct 08 The US Consumer Is Bigger Than China’s Entire Economy by Marc Chandler
- Oct 08 China’s Forex Reserves Drop Most on Record: What Does It Mean? by Michael Shedlock
- Oct 08 Lack of Wage Growth Means Retail Spending Woes by Andrew Zatlin
- Oct 08 Jobless Claims, Leading Economic Indicators Still Not Warning of Recession by FS Staff
- Oct 08 The Myth of Retiring Baby Boomers by Tim Iacono
- Oct 07 How to Become a Superforecaster by FS Staff
- Oct 07 What Happens to our Economy as Millions of People Lose the Habits of Hard Work? by Charles Hugh Smith
- Oct 06 Milton Friedman Accurately Explains Today’s Immigration Problem by Michael Shedlock
- Oct 06 A Look at Long-Term Trends in Employment by Age Group by Doug Short
John Butler on the Structure of Currency Revolutions and the New Monetary Order
Oct 13 – Drawing upon Thomas Kuhn's monumental work, "The Structure of Scientific Revolutions," Cris and John discuss his latest article where he argues that the dollar-based monetary order is undergoing a similar process and transition that will lead to...
Peter Boockvar: Stock Market Has Peaked - "Tremendous Value" in Precious Metals, Commodities
Oct 8 – Peter Boockvar of the Lindsey Group explains why he thinks the bull market in US stocks is over and why investors should be looking at contrarian plays like precious metals, commodities, and emerging markets.
US Real Estate Market Update With Rick Sharga
Oct 7 – Rick Sharga of Auction.com, the largest online marketplace for US real estate, provides an update on the housing market looking at affordability, interest rates, the impact of resetting home equity loans, rental rates, and more.
Book Interview: Superforecasting - The Art and Science of Prediction
Oct 6 – Based on a government-funded forecasting tournament, a team of non-experts headed by one of the world’s leading social scientists beat expert forecasters (sometimes even using classified information) by a wide margin. Tetlock calls these non-expert...