Market Focus: Economy
- Jan 18 A Trade War Is in No One's Interest by Ghassan Abdallah
- Jan 18 May Answers the Big Brexit Question by Stratfor
- Jan 18 Davidowitz: Brick-and-Mortar Retail an "Absolute Train Wreck" by FS Staff
- Jan 18 US Banks: Higher Rates Vs. Weaker Loan Growth by BCA Research
- Jan 18 The Inheritance by James J Puplava CFP
- Jan 18 The Big Four Economic Indicators: A December Bounce by Doug Short
- Jan 17 Gundlach: The Biggest Risk to the Current Rally Is Donald Trump by ValueWalk
- Jan 17 Trump and the Four Levers of Government Policy by David Kotok
- Jan 17 Runaway Credit Card Debt Makes 2017 Look Like 2007 by Odysseas Papadimitriou
- Jan 17 2017—Shades of 1937 by Paul Kasriel
- Jan 13 Cyberwarfare, Driverless Cars, and Quantum Computing - FS Insider Podcasts for Science and Tech Lovers by FS Staff
- Jan 13 India Pays the Price of Demonetization by Stratfor
- Jan 13 Higher Interest Rates Good for Stocks by Kurt Kallaus
- Jan 13 Secular Stagnation Theory: Challenge to DeLong, Summers, Bernanke, Krugman, Keen, Pettis, Edwards by Michael Shedlock
- Jan 13 The Eight Forces That Are Pressuring Profits by Charles Hugh Smith
Forecast 2017: The Oracles
Jan 14 – In today’s Big Picture, Jim Puplava looks at the consensus forecasts for 2017 when it comes to the stock market, the economy, and interest rates. He and John Loeffler also discuss the “wild cards” that could throw the stock market off kilter.
Nikhil Buduma on Deep Learning (Part 2)
Jan 13 – Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, and Microsoft—the largest tech companies in the world--are all investing heavily into deep learning AI. Nikhil Buduma from MIT, Co-founder and Chief Scientist of Remedy Health, and the author...
Nikhil Buduma on Deep Learning (Part 1)
Jan 12 – Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, and Microsoft—the largest tech companies in the world—are all investing heavily into deep learning AI. Nikhil Buduma from MIT, Co-founder and Chief Scientist of Remedy Health, and...
Howard Davidowitz on Retail Plunge, Trump Presidency
Jan 11 – Last week, the retail industry took a pretty big hit with major department stores announcing store closings and job layoffs. Howard Davidowitz, Chairman of the New York City-based retail consulting and investment banking...