Market Focus: Economy
- Sep 29 Vice Index Shows the Start of a Downtrend by Andrew Zatlin
- Sep 29 Real Estate Bubbles: Vancouver, London, Stockholm, Sydney, Munich, and Hong Kong Top List by ValueWalk
- Sep 29 You Want to Fix the Economy? Then First Fix Healthcare by Charles Hugh Smith
- Sep 28 Robots Will Soon Take Over Building London Skyscrapers Says CEO of Large UK Construction Firm by Michael Shedlock
- Sep 28 The Brave New World of Human Cloning by Stratfor
- Sep 28 US Equities: Weak Fundamental Support by BCA Research
- Sep 27 Who Won the Debate? My View and Some Surprising Polls by Michael Shedlock
- Sep 27 SocGen: China Looks Stable…for Now by ValueWalk
- Sep 27 Watch This Key Level by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Sep 27 Consumer Confidence Highest Since Recession by Jill Mislinski
- Sep 26 The Hype Surrounding Hyperloop by Stratfor
- Sep 26 Truth in Numbers by Patrick O'Hare
- Sep 26 The Not so Silent Demise of Deutsche Bank by Christopher Quigley
- Sep 23 Conference Board Leading Economic Index Declined in August, Disappoints Expectations by Jill Mislinski
- Sep 23 The Old Wall Street Trader Is Dead, Algo’s Now Rule the Day by Oil Price
Central Banks Now Doing More Harm Than Good, Says Former BIS Chief Economist
Sep 28 – Today we speak with William White, former Chief Economist at the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) and current chairman of the Economic and Development Review Committee at the OECD, where he tells Financial Sense...
Book Interview: Weapons of Math Destruction
Sep 23 – Cathy O’Neil joins us today to discuss her new book, Weapons of Math Destruction: How Big Data Increases Inequality and Threatens Democracy—an absolute must-read for those wanting to know more about the dark side of big data.
Urban Carmel: Market in the Fifth and Final Wave
Sep 22 – Where does the US economy stand today? Is a recession imminent? Can we trust the economic statistics? Urban Carmel, writer for The Fat Pitch, provides his comprehensive outlook on current and future trends, arguing that...
Charles Hugh Smith: Optimizing Bad Policy Guaranteed to Fail
Sep 21 – Well-known author and economic commentator, Charles Hugh Smith at oftwominds.com, explains the “optimization problem” facing policymakers and why this inevitably leads to some form of economic self-destruction...