Market Focus: Economy
- Sep 02 Pettis: Chinese Debt-Related Shocks to Last for Years by Michael Pettis
- Sep 01 Weapons of Economic Misdirection by John Mauldin
- Sep 01 Chinese Firms Edging Out Samsung and Apple in the Smartphone Industry by Global Risk Insights
- Sep 01 Markets and Morality by Marc Chandler
- Sep 01 China PMI Contracts Fastest Since February-March 2009 by Michael Shedlock
- Aug 31 Oversold Extremes and the Case for an October Low by Kurt Kallaus
- Aug 31 China and Global Market Turbulence by Bill Witherell
- Aug 31 US Economic Momentum Remains Positive by Matthew Kerkhoff
- Aug 31 The Big Four Economic Indicators: Close to New All-Time High by Doug Short
- Aug 28 America’s Ballooning Student Debt: Lessons Learned From Chile by Global Risk Insights
- Aug 28 Is China Dumping US Treasuries? by Marc Chandler
- Aug 27 US Stays Solid Amid Global Quakes by Sheraz Mian
- Aug 27 How China's Currency Policies Will Change the World by Stratfor
- Aug 27 Dudley Puts the Kibosh on September by Tim Duy PhD
- Aug 26 Where Does the Market Go From Here? by Chris Puplava
Mark Nestmann: The U.S. Is by Far the World’s Largest Tax Haven
Sep 2 – Cris Sheridan welcomes Mark Nestmann, President of The Nestmann Group Ltd. Mark and Cris discuss the tax advantages of foreign investors in the US, and how those advantages are about to be even greater for foreign...
Satyajit Das on the Australian Housing Market, and the Link to China
Sep 1 – In the final part of a wide-ranging interview, Cris Sheridan and Satyajit Das, author, journalist and commentator, look at the housing market in Australia. Das, who has lived in Australia for over 40 years, has an insider’s...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Financial Sense Sampler (Part 2)
Aug 29 – In Part Two of a special summer edition of the Big Picture, we offer a sampler of excerpts from previous programs on FS Insider with both Jim and Cris, Big Picture analysis with Jim, and important retirement topics from...
Martin Armstrong: If This Level Breaks, Expect Dow to Hit 13,000, Then Double
Aug 29 – Legendary market historian and well-known strategist Martin Armstrong comments on recent market events and explains his forecast for stocks, bonds, currencies, and gold. Martin also provides his long-term outlook on China, US interest rates...