Market Focus: Economy
- Jul 22 An Upside Down World by Chris Puplava
- Jul 22 July 26-27 – The Fed Will Put Us on Notice for a September 20-21 Rate Hike by Paul Kasriel
- Jul 21 Fund Managers at Highest Cash Levels in 14 Years by Urban Carmel
- Jul 20 Stoeferle: Helicopter Money Coming and It Will Boost Gold Market to New Highs by FS Staff
- Jul 20 China Is Building Its Future on Credit by Stratfor
- Jul 19 Kotlikoff: America "Dead Broke" - $199 Trillion in the Red by FS Staff
- Jul 18 "End of the Game" Near as Corporate Defaults Surge Across the Globe, Says Expert by FS Staff
- Jul 18 The Looming Shortage in Government Bonds by Sober Look
- Jul 15 Will Brexit Put the Bond Bull Out to Pasture? by BCA Research
- Jul 15 The Big Four Economic Indicators: June Industrial Production Rebounds by Doug Short
- Jul 15 From Seeking Yield to Seeking Profits by Patrick O'Hare
- Jul 14 Gobs of Breadth: The Haurlan Index by Tom McClellan
- Jul 14 Bert Dohmen: China Still the Greatest Threat to Global Markets by FS Staff
- Jul 14 A Real Estate Mania Redux by Clif Droke
- Jul 13 Why Helicopter Money Won’t Push Stocks Higher by Charles Hugh Smith
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Helicopter Money, Rising Debt and the Next Crisis
Jul 23 – In the first topic on the Big Picture this week, “Helicopter Money, Rising Debt and the Next Crisis”, Jim and John discuss the Fed’s efforts to stimulate the economy, without great success thus far. There is now a discussion of some form of...
Grant Williams: Smart Money Is Cautious on the Stock Market
Jul 21 – Grant Williams, co-founder of Real Vision and the author of Things that make you go hmmm…, explains his outlook on the markets and economy, including his recent report covering the UK’s vote to exit the EU (or “Brexit”).
Edward Altman on Credit Cycle, Corporate Defaults, and Market Risks
Jul 15 – Edward Altman, Professor of Finance at NY University’s Stern School of Business and a leading authority on high yield, distressed debt, and credit risk analysis discusses the state of corporate defaults with Financial Sense...
David Rosenberg: The Muddle-Through Economy Can Continue, But Stock Market Extended
Jul 13 – Chris Puplava welcomes David Rosenberg, Chief Economist & Strategist at Gluskin Sheff & Associates Inc. “We’re in an atypical cycle” said Rosenberg, noting that the gradual economic expansion can continue. David discusses...