Market Focus: Commodities
Recent Editorials on Commodities
- Mar 24 Felix Zulauf: Asset Prices Will Continue to Inflate as China Joins the Party Next by FS Staff
- Mar 23 Our Top 10 Must-Listen Broadcasts for 2015 by FS Staff
- Mar 20 "Wall of Money" Hitting Market Before 2016-2017 Global Crisis by FS Staff
- Mar 10 End of Commodity Supercycle Puts Pressure on U.S. Agriculture by Global Risk Insights
- Mar 10 Global Commodities Under Pressure by Sober Look
- Mar 06 Weekday Wrap-Up: QE Debt Cancellation, Peak Agriculture, and Secular Stagnation by FS Staff
- Feb 27 How Much Crude Oil Do You Consume on a Daily Basis? by Oil Price
- Feb 25 Changing Trends: Stocks, Bonds, Gold, the U.S. Dollar, and Oil by Cris Sheridan
- Feb 20 Architecture Billings Index Flashes Warning by Tom McClellan
- Feb 18 Gary Dorsch: Gold to Stay Capped as Chinese Buyers Move Into Stocks by FS Staff
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On the Record (Part 2)
Jan 3 – In part-two of a special year-end On The Record interview, John interviews Jim on an array of economic topics as well as his own philosophy on investing. In this segment, John asks Jim...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On The Record Part 1
Dec 27 – In part-one of a special year-end On The Record interview, Jim and John cover many economic and investment topics, including Jim’s views on peak oil, how the financial industry has...
Ned Schmidt: Agriculture Prices Going Up - Demand Is Key Factor
Jim welcomes back Ned W Schmidt CFA, Publisher of The Value View Gold & The Agri-Food Value View Reports at Schmidt Management Company. Ned notes that ag prices and ag exports are going up,...
Ned Schmidt: Fundamentals Point to Higher Food Prices Ahead
Jim welcomes back Ned Schmidt CFA, Publisher of The Agri-Food Value View and The Value View Gold Reports at Schmidt Management Company. Ned and Jim discuss the agriculture sector this week, and...
Learn More about Commodities
- COT (Commitments of Traders) Data | CFTC
- Commodities Futures | Yahoo! Finance
- Commodities | Forbes.com
- Commodity Futures | Bloomberg
- Commodity Research Bureau (CRB) Index
- Drought Severity Index: Long Term Palmer | CPC
- DoE: Critical Materials Strategy
- UNEP Year Book 2011 | United Nations
- World PopClock Projection | U.S. Census Bureau