Market Focus: Commodities
Recent Editorials on Commodities
- May 04 China Blowing Even Bigger Credit Bubble Puts World at Greater Risk, Says Global Strategist by FS Staff
- Apr 06 Smart Money Gearing Up for Corporate Default Wave by FS Staff
- Apr 04 Market in 'Slow-Grinding Bear' Until 2017, Says Well-Known Technician by FS Staff
- Mar 31 Don Coxe: Low Oil Prices Will Persist As Long As the Saudis Are Frightened of Iran by FS Staff
- Mar 08 Global Leading Indicators Fall Sharply Into 2016 by FS Staff
- Mar 08 Trump vs. The Stock Market by Clif Droke
- Feb 25 Podcast With Robyn O'Brien, the Crusader Taking on America's Food Industry by FS Staff
- Feb 12 Fish: The Overlooked Destabilizer in the South China Sea by Stratfor
- Feb 08 Gary Shilling: All-Out Price War Could Send Oil to $10 to $20 a Barrel by FS Staff
- Jan 26 Jim Bianco: Energy Industry "Dead-Man Drilling" Into Bankruptcy by FS Staff
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: $20 Trillion in Debt, Financial Repression, and Gold’s Blast Off
Mar 12 – The week’s first topic on the Big Picture is “$20 Trillion in Debt, Financial Repression, and Gold’s Blast Off”. Gold and commodities have been in bear markets since 2011. The Fed’s...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: Bad Moon Rising
Feb 13 – This week on the Big Picture, Jim’s first topic is “Bad Moon Rising”. Jim and John discuss the general turbulence in the markets, the major contraction in global liquidity and the brewing...
Ned Schmidt: Agriculture Prices Going Up - Demand Is Key Factor
Jim welcomes back Ned W Schmidt CFA, Publisher of The Value View Gold & The Agri-Food Value View Reports at Schmidt Management Company. Ned notes that ag prices and ag exports are going up,...
Ned Schmidt: Fundamentals Point to Higher Food Prices Ahead
Jim welcomes back Ned Schmidt CFA, Publisher of The Agri-Food Value View and The Value View Gold Reports at Schmidt Management Company. Ned and Jim discuss the agriculture sector this week, and...
Learn More about Commodities
- COT (Commitments of Traders) Data | CFTC
- Commodities Futures | Yahoo! Finance
- Commodities | Forbes.com
- Commodity Futures | Bloomberg
- Commodity Research Bureau (CRB) Index
- Drought Severity Index: Long Term Palmer | CPC
- DoE: Critical Materials Strategy
- UNEP Year Book 2011 | United Nations
- World PopClock Projection | U.S. Census Bureau