Market Focus: Commodities
Recent Editorials on Commodities
- Feb 27 How Much Crude Oil Do You Consume on a Daily Basis? by Oil Price
- Feb 25 Changing Trends: Stocks, Bonds, Gold, the U.S. Dollar, and Oil by Cris Sheridan
- Feb 20 Architecture Billings Index Flashes Warning by Tom McClellan
- Feb 18 Gary Dorsch: Gold to Stay Capped as Chinese Buyers Move Into Stocks by FS Staff
- Feb 12 Dollar, Oil and U.S. Investment Strategy by BCA Research
- Feb 10 The Canadian Housing Bubble in Six Charts by Sober Look
- Jan 29 Asset Price Deflation Coming Up? by Michael Shedlock
- Jan 29 Will Greece & Falling Oil Issues Stay “Contained”? – Investors on High Alert by Chris Puplava
- Jan 13 China’s Iron Ore Inventories Post Biggest Decline in Two Years by Michael Shedlock
- Jan 05 Energy Prices Falling Across the Board: Charts by Sober Look
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On the Record (Part 2)
Jan 3 – In part-two of a special year-end On The Record interview, John interviews Jim on an array of economic topics as well as his own philosophy on investing. In this segment, John asks Jim...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On The Record Part 1
Dec 27 – In part-one of a special year-end On The Record interview, Jim and John cover many economic and investment topics, including Jim’s views on peak oil, how the financial industry has...
Ned Schmidt: Agriculture Prices Going Up - Demand Is Key Factor
Jim welcomes back Ned W Schmidt CFA, Publisher of The Value View Gold & The Agri-Food Value View Reports at Schmidt Management Company. Ned notes that ag prices and ag exports are going up,...
Ned Schmidt: Fundamentals Point to Higher Food Prices Ahead
Jim welcomes back Ned Schmidt CFA, Publisher of The Agri-Food Value View and The Value View Gold Reports at Schmidt Management Company. Ned and Jim discuss the agriculture sector this week, and...
Learn More about Commodities
- COT (Commitments of Traders) Data | CFTC
- Commodities Futures | Yahoo! Finance
- Commodities | Forbes.com
- Commodity Futures | Bloomberg
- Commodity Research Bureau (CRB) Index
- Drought Severity Index: Long Term Palmer | CPC
- DoE: Critical Materials Strategy
- UNEP Year Book 2011 | United Nations
- World PopClock Projection | U.S. Census Bureau