Market Focus: Commodities
Recent Editorials on Commodities
- May 29 Coal Facing Worst Year Yet in 2015 by Oil Price
- May 26 Peak Food, an Introduction by Ned W Schmidt CFA
- May 13 Biggest Inflection Point for 2015 Happening Right Now (Update) by Chris Puplava
- May 08 Notes from the 2015 Strategic Investment Conference: David Rosenberg, Lacy Hunt, Louis-Vincent Gave, and More by Cris Sheridan
- May 06 What’s Next for the Dollar & Currencies? by Axel G Merk
- May 01 Biggest Inflection Point for 2015 Happening Right Now by Chris Puplava
- Apr 22 Second Quarter Outlook by Chris Puplava
- Apr 19 A Strong Dollar May Not Be as Bad as Feared by Bob Eisenbeis
- Apr 14 Interview With Marc Chandler: Still in Early Stages of Dollar Rally by FS Staff
- Apr 08 BCA's Strategy Outlook for Q2 2015 - Key Points by BCA Research
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: An Energy Roundtable - Featuring Robert Rapier, Kurt Wulff and Dan Steffens
May 23 - Will energy prices continue to recover back to old highs, or will they dip back to recent lows? This week on the Big Picture, Jim moderates an Energy Roundtable with Robert Rapier,...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On the Record
Apr 11 – This week on the Big Picture, John interviews Jim in a format they call On the Record. Some of the topics Jim addresses include why he is still bullish on...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On the Record (Part 2)
Jan 3 – In part-two of a special year-end On The Record interview, John interviews Jim on an array of economic topics as well as his own philosophy on investing. In this segment, John asks Jim...
Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: On The Record Part 1
Dec 27 – In part-one of a special year-end On The Record interview, Jim and John cover many economic and investment topics, including Jim’s views on peak oil, how the financial industry has...
Learn More about Commodities
- COT (Commitments of Traders) Data | CFTC
- Commodities Futures | Yahoo! Finance
- Commodities | Forbes.com
- Commodity Futures | Bloomberg
- Commodity Research Bureau (CRB) Index
- Drought Severity Index: Long Term Palmer | CPC
- DoE: Critical Materials Strategy
- UNEP Year Book 2011 | United Nations
- World PopClock Projection | U.S. Census Bureau